D15B2 Rebuild

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondahauge

Would the ZC pistons and head work on the D15 block?
If not which other pistons and rods ,head work on the D15 block? Should I get the Titanium Valves for it?
Justin

no stop dont pass go
the b2 has no pot. it is dual point injct.
go to the junk yard get a d16a1 for 50 through it in the car and go from there. it is a good turbo motor and zc parts and cams can easily be found for it

actualy the d15 has a lot of potential... with a mpfi swap of course...i didnt mention that because iam sure anyone that knows hondas knows that the dpfi of the d15's sucks and that to make any power its a good idea to change it
.... B)

also the only single over head cam for the zc was vtec...and the dual cams wont work with the a6 head...and the dual over head cam head dont fit on the single cam block...and if u use a single cam zc head on the a6 block (mini me)..that would suck compared to super high compression and a 270 grind cam...

wich dosnt bolt in to that ef chassi and if u were goin to do that much work thats when a b swap should take place..(and my bad on thinking u said a6

Back