D16A8 into a 91 DX Hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have a D16A8 and a 91 DX hatch. I am planning on rewiring the whole car as it is completely stripped right now. I am going to use a 90-91 interior harness, but what engine harness will I need to make this work. If I use the Integra engine harness will it plug into the interior harness. Please help

give better specs of the engine dude what car did it come from.. Im lost are you talking 86-89 Teg... cuase if not then where did the Teg wire harness come from? and if hte wire harness is from a 90-93 Teg it's for a b series and wont work on a D' I dont think... shit you got me man, lata'

A D16A8 should tell you all you need to know. Its from an 88-89 Integra. I know the D16A1 (86-87 integra) wont work because it has a vacuum advance dist. whereas the 88-89 has an electronic advance. So the engine is from an 88-89 Integra and thats where the Integra engine wiring harness came from

change from dpfi to mpfi...all u need to do,..wiring wise....as for making that motor fit... have fun

Back