D16Y8 for sale... Name your price!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

skillz2k5

NO LONGER FOR SALE. IF YOU WERE GONNA GIVE ME 20 BUCKS FOR IT DONT ASK CAUSE I'D RATHER SUPPORT A HONDA FORUM THAT WASNT FULL OF DICKS. :blink:

Post up what you would LIKE to get for this, or you can take it over to ebay, because last time i checked this is hondaswap, not ebay.

Originally posted by skillz2k5@Jul 7 2005, 07:08 PM
Well last time I checked this forum wasn't for dicks either, take that shit to superhonda.com. I don't care how much I get for it. I'd like at least 200 to recoupe at least half the cost of rebuilding the bottom end.
[post=]Quoted post[/post]​

Then post your price, this isnt fucking ebay, so why don't you take yourself over there?

Why are your panties in a bunch? Chill out bro. Just read the forum rules, i'm not flaming, just pointing out the rules. So just read em and follow em, or go elsewhere?
Mods feel free to jump in. :D

First off, no one is going to want to buy a motor from someone who cannot come across as mature and respectable.

Second, this is NOT ebay. Set a price, and if you want, you can do OBO in addition to the list price. That way, if someone offers more, you can sell it to them.

Back