d16z6 ecu harness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

underDx

hi guys , hey i was wondering ,if i get a z6 in my 90 dx hatch , will the z6 harness hookup in my dx hatch? do i still have to convert to mpfi? if i get a z6 swap i'm thinking of using z6 ecu and z6 harness. how can i convert from hydro tranny to cable tranny? will the z6 tranny work on my civic? need help please !!!!!

No
Yes
Get a conversion harness for the ECU, and prepare for some wiring.
Hydraulic to cable conversion, or get a pre 92 Si tranny (or use yours, but it will hender the motor)

where can i find a Hydraulic to cable conversion???? any links ??will a 90-91 civic si tranny work??? thanks

www.hasport.com has them for that way now I believe, and I want to say you could use that tranny with no problem.

i noticed mounts are for k series will these work on the z6 tranny ??? if i decide to go with a z6 tranny will i need a clutch resivoir or will it work without one ,

No, K series mounts would be for a K series engine.

Depending on how you convert the transmission, it can go either way. You can do a full conversion to hydraulic, that would include all the lines, resevior, MC etc...or you could get a kit that uses the cars cable parts to operate a hydraulic conversion at the slave cylinder.

Back