DA into EF

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok so i have an 1988 civic hatch with ls swap and wiring is jacked and i recently got this 91 integra with jdm b16 but body has issues so can i simply take all the engine and dash wiring and everything and put it into civic. and also curious as if to the dash and console etc would fit as well. i appreciate the input, Thank you

Not sure about the dash and console, but shouldn't be hard to try.

The Integra harness grommet is a little different, but if do a complete wiring swap it's possible to make it work.

yeah i was going to change the entire cabin and engine bay harness fuse box and all, but the fuel pump but should be same anyways right?...im just trying to make these easier than trying to get the civic rewired because i suck at wiring

fuel pump itself or the wiring? I'm assuming the wiring is similar if not the same, but IIRC some of those Integras had two different fuel pumps.

As far as I kno there are VTEC and non-VTEC fuel pumps but from what I'v seen pumps flow much more than is needed and the lesser ones seem to be OK with stock swaps but if you've got a VTEC pump might as well use it. Any doubts with a non-VTEC pump if you go that route just check for a lean condition at high RPM's with an A/F guage when she's running.

Why are you changing everything, is the wiring reallly that bad? There's alot of work swapping harnesses and a dash and virtually rewiring a whole car if your not that hot at it like you say.
Is the civic still OBD 0? Can anyone not repair your original harness, add wires for VTEC and away you go.
Just a thought and everything else on the Teg fits your hatch (susp, disc brakes, roll bars etc etc)

ok so ive figured ill get it rewired at a shop make it 100% legit, now my other questions are what seats can i get to line up to my holes for my 88 civic HB im tired of the grey beat seats

ok so went different route im putting the b16a into my ef hatch and im rewiring it myself doing a wire tuck and all so its gonna be fun i will post pics and updates later.. as for seats si seats would be cool but do i have to do anything to my rails or holes for bolts? 1988 ED6 civic hatch

Back