dammit i hate fuckin fast food

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

man im a 16 year old going to high school attemping good grades and also trying to get enough money to work on my 1991 accord i get no fuckin sleep and am dead tired all the time because im either working at a piece of shit burger king or at school. Anyway i was c losing one night with this manager right and all of a sudden shes like " hey u need to kick it in high gear" so i look at her and start working again, then the bitch just keeps goin on and was like ok well go home and threatened to talk to the main person so i can get my hours cut and make no money , im rambling on just bitching here but dammit i mean i was sick tired and sore and this bitch just goes off on me and basically ruined my chance of gettin any money to work on my car i just cant believe what assholes ppl are i mean if ur not rich and have ur mommys and daddys buy everything for u it sux u have to put up with bullshit like this well there i relieved some anger just wonderin if anyone can relate

If it's any consolodation, my boss is a dick, too. I would write down all his illegal activities, but I only have 10 fingers, so I will just rant about my hours. I am the second to oldest person (job hiring wise) in my department, yet Herb (my fat ass boss) and Kathy (his cracked out wife) get 40+ hours a week, and so does a person he persoanlly hired, meanwhile, I had to transfer to another department to get hours, so now I live off of tips, I get 2.75 an hour. He acts like my parents take care of me or some shit, I have car payment, insurance, telephone bill, credit card bills, electricy bill, water bill, etc, he only gives a fuck about himself. I am working on giving the general manager an ultimatum : fire Herb or 14 people from 3 departments that he manages quit. My paycheck over a 2 week period was fucking 260.00 after taxes, and that was with 80 hours! Bullshit!

this is aimed at hondaman 16lx

i feel your pain man. is there someone you can complain to there that is above that manager bitch? I would do that..in private, with whoever is the big boss there. the top managers/bosses understand that employee relations is important to a business' overall success and will take steps to make sure things run smoothly. good luck.

Afipunk...man that sucks. i hope you guys get his ass fired.

thanx for the support i think im gonna just try to bitch to the main manager and if that doesnt help go job hunting at a different type of work like a circuit city or somthin i dont think im cut out for fast food i got fired from a hardees for cussin out a customer and bustin a door i mean i dont get why ppl like that manager are assholes for no reason i guess they get their rocks off tryin to make me feel like shit im just about to go nuts cus i can just see my dads face when i cant pay insurance i think itd be funny to see what would happen if all the little ppl like me in the world quit and thered be noone in the world to clean shit up or take orders or whatever lazy asses dont feel like doin then what would they do

i work at mcdonalds, and its not very bad, as long as your not a lazy ass and don't do what your supposed to do.

the burger king that near my house is the worse one i ever been to everyone is retarded! i hate it when someone cant get a order right !

I want to take a moment to rant too here about my job.

Da facts:
1) I work harder, faster, and better than anyone else I work with.
2) The customers like me more, know me by name and appreciate me more than any other worker.
3) Even the owners of the company like me more than they do my manager.
4) I cracked a joke about a co worker being lower on the totem pole in front of them and a customer.
5) I IMMEDIATLY STATED IT WAS A JOKE.
6) I got 1 months suspension for that.
7) They also "have grounds to fire me" now, which means I have probably 1 month left of work before I am canned (my manager is a dick and has been looking for a way to fire me for some time now)

It blows.

wait tables man. fuck fast food and stores...

when i was 16, i was raking in 400+ a week working 25 hours.

bussing tables is easy stuff and make easy money, i worked as a busboy it was alright, now i got the best job i work at a waterpark, but not as a lifegaurd i operate the gaint thrill rides out front, managers are awesome and it is fun and easy pay is good too

lol

if its giving u the runs...man i wouldnt eat there no more.
it usually just makes me fat and feeling stuffed.
;)

man i work fast food (McDonalds) for over 6 months now, (just got a raise to $6.25 go me ;) ) and yeah well since all the managers love me cause i show up on time and actually work, shit my job is easy and greasy. I cant keep workin there tho over summer with all that food i gained like 30 pounds. I never knew a few nuggets here and there could do that. Oh well after january i go job searchin cause around here you pretty much have to be 17 w/ job experience to get hired anywhere other than fast food.

i just decided to take the year off work and live off of my savings because i made a shitload of money this summer.

good luck finding another job!
it's pretty hard getting ANYTHING other than fast food places unless you've got experience :( (trust me, i've been trying for 2 months now, and i have no intention of flipping burgers unless it's at my own place)

as far as managers acting like asswipes goes: some people in positions of "power" know that they really don't have much say about what goes on, so they stick their noses into everything and make big deals about everything because if they don't have some proof of their power they feel useless.
*** please note i said SOME people. i actually have a nice boss... now

Back