DAMN! Need Hosting? No Rules! + CPanel...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VTECin5th

Administrator
One of my good friends has 2 dedicated servers and decided to make them into small resellers for people who arent trying to abuse either of them.
(disregard what the site's plan says, tell them you heard from VTECin5th)
The plan, is as follows:
Your choice of either:
http://YOURNAME.undisputedfx.net
http://YOURNAME.nitroushosting.com
**$5 per month (or $50 per year, with upfront payment) includes:**
*30 Day Money back Guarantee (with a paypal purchase)
*5 Day money back guarantee if not a paypal purchase.
*Unlimited Space+No file size limit.
*Unmetered Bandwidth.
*Host any files you wish (mp3 etc). (OTHER THAN kid pr0n!)
*99% uptime "guarantee" [If the server does go down for any reason, you will receive at minimum ONE free month of service]
*Apache Server running on Linux. Dual 2.4GHz CPUs with 3 GB of RAM.
(Separate servers same specs)
*Cpanel+the shit to go with it (Fantastico! etc)
*Chatrooms and forums encouraged.
* THEY WILL NOT OVERSELL EITHER SERVER
If Anyone is interested, either PM me, or contact my friend, who is the server owner:
AIM: Jshookin2005
MSN: Crunkers2004@hotmail.com
No, i was not paid to promote this deal, or compensated, but this is actually a good deal. :lol:

where are the servers located? in his house? a datacenter? rackshack?
what kind of conenction to the internet does it have?
tape back up?

Tape Backup....?

*cough*
RAID 5

Im not a Linux Geek, but since its open source there has to be SOMEONE out there with a disk management app similar to the one for windows servers

raid 5 is only so good.

without a dialy or at least weekly tape backup, i wouldn't even consider hosting with someone.

Sorry forgot to come back to this section, they are remote dedicated servers in a data center, and i am sure they are backed up, the same DC runs a big name <cough>fx</cough> website.
I can probly get you a trial if you want to try it out for a few weeks?
let me know. :D

naw, im content. me and ezra from hondashowoff.com share a dedicated server for our two sites (plus a couple other little no-hit crap like chris' pics, and nissantech that no one goes to :)

ah that's cool, these guys are making an online game, and needed a dedicated server, but i guess they bought two, and need to make some money back. :p

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 18 2005, 03:36 PM
naw, im content. me and ezra from hondashowoff.com share a dedicated server for our two sites (plus a couple other little no-hit crap like chris' pics, and nissantech that no one goes to :)
[post=500982]Quoted post[/post]​

i get plenty of hits. :p

:ph34r:

Back