damn son!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thats what im talking about i hope it keeps growing this is a awsome site you learn about good stuff not rice shit i hate ricey cars

over 36 today!!!!

making articles member only has helped out a lot i think!!!

its just a place for newbies to post a little info about themselves and for everyone to say welcome. maybe its bunk but i think it gives the newbies a sense of belonging u know? that will keep them coming back. we wont just be another site to them. maybe check out the one at civicland. its just a forum called "newbies"

civicland sucks. lol j/p
sorry, but the most of the people there are newbies, even though they have 3432423 posts. (no offense- just an observation, and im sure Calesta will back that satement up).

I dunno-- i think anything goes can host a "hi, i'm new" thread with ease

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 8 2002, 03:39 AM
sorry, but the most of the people there are newbies, even though they have 3432423 posts.

this is true, but whats cool is that there is a core there of maybe 20-30 members who really REALLY know their shit -- i often cnp posts from here and there and get nearly the same answers, or different ones from different perspectives. you just have to wade through the "how do i make my civic rwd" and "how much horses does my B16D7ydett have?" to get to the quality posts and answers.

lol- do they have the D16V6 over there? ya know-- peeps asking about what "headerS" to buy?
lol

lol i need headers for my B1.6ZC (the spoon sports S2000 one) and if i put a chip should i rev to 9500k? i read in super street that vi-tech is really high up there..
ok that's not civicland that's just retarded

Back