Deck in glovecompartment

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I want to put my deck in my glove compartment and leave my center console infested with guages. the deck rarely skips and its just for beats( no 2 12's bumping in the back of my rex) just something keep me from being bored. would that be a cool idea or just totally out of place?

i have seen the deck and gauges in the glove box but what about when you want to change the cd. you have to ask yourself is it worth the hassle

See for me its not that much of a problem , i burn CDs and listen to CDs i like, just switch back and forth, so i could listen to a whole CD(if needed) and when at a stop light Change the CD if needed

I installed my 4 channel amp in the glovebox. Tied the outputs straight into the car's stereo harness so there was no need to run extra wires to the speaks.

Shitty pic, still gotta hide the wires, but function over form.

21859_12_full.jpg

EDIT: Old ass amp too.

Originally posted by SOHCMUGENCRX@Jun 10 2004, 01:54 AM
I want to put my deck in my glove compartment and leave my center console infested with guages. the deck rarely skips and its just for beats( no 2 12's bumping in the back of my rex) just something keep me from being bored. would that be a cool idea or just totally out of place?

I think it can be done, better find a way that the wires won't get pinched otherwise you'll start losing channels (or cause a short). Stuff an mp3 deck in there, load a disc full to the limit, hit random and forget it exists.

Originally posted by Sabz5150+Jun 15 2004, 06:09 PM-->
SOHCMUGENCRX
@Jun 10 2004, 01:54 AM

I think it can be done, better find a way that the wires won't get pinched otherwise you'll start losing channels (or cause a short). Stuff an mp3 deck in there, load a disc full to the limit, hit random and forget it exists.

That would work or at least get a changer with remote. mount the changer under your seat.

i am putting my changer in the GB in my teg....

i will rarely ever use it, but i will burn 6 cd's, full of crap that I can leave in it...

but then, the P1R will still be in the dash, for impule musical selections...

Back