Definitions of a Ricer.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the hell do you tune stock components that aren't made for tuning. You have to have an aftermarket ECU. like Crome or hondata. I could be wrong, I have tuned 0 cars. But that doesn't matter cause your still a dickhead. And yes it's pointless to ask you questions you don't know over the internet. You can find anything with google these days. If I saw you in person and you run your mouth like you do behind your computer you'd be shitting your teeth. You do have some integrity cause you didn't give me the right answer. So either your honest or your lazy.

BTW: you couldn't handle my girlfriend she'd probably kick your ass too.
lol yea..u think you could honestly kick my ass???its funny becuase you talk all that shit behind the keyboard,..if you ever see me in real life ill let you get first swing..then itll b 2 hits after that,my fist to your face.then your worthless pitiful ass hittig the ground..

acura-GSR= grand sport racing
rod/stroke ratio=1.74
any more brain teasers asshole?!!?

Yeah.. Why are you so angry? Did you not get held enough when you were little? Do you have a small dick? Please inform me. And yes I could kick your ass. Every once in awhile you run across people and you say "I would not fuck with that dude." Well I'm one of those guys, Ive fought all my life. And I spend most of my free time training. Making myself stronger and faster. Ive trained so much I don't even have to think to put you in the hostpital. My body will just react. So please just stop. Stop being such a dick and stop running your mouth and stop acting like you know so much and I know so little.

Yeah.. Why are you so angry? Did you not get held enough when you were little? Do you have a small dick? Please inform me. And yes I could kick your ass. Every once in awhile you run across people and you say "I would not fuck with that dude." Well I'm one of those guys, Ive fought all my life. And I spend most of my free time training. Making myself stronger and faster. Ive trained so much I don't even have to think to put you in the hostpital. My body will just react. So please just stop. Stop being such a dick and stop running your mouth and stop acting like you know so much and I know so little.
whoa sry there tough guy..didnt realize you were some sort of hulk guy...:Dlol really im not scared of you,,talk some fake shit behind your computer..why dont you get on that real shit..stop actin hard cuz really you arent shit..and yea i have a small dick, okay are you happy now that i informed you?!?!:gayflag:

whoa sry there tough guy..didnt realize you were some sort of hulk guy...:Dlol really im not scared of you,,talk some fake shit behind your computer..why dont you get on that real shit..stop actin hard cuz really you arent shit..and yea i have a small dick, okay are you happy now that i informed you?!?!:gayflag:

Whatever man, I'm tired of your crap. Your the one's that's talking shit behind a computer. You starting running your mouth from the very beginning. Called me a douchebag, Stupid, Fucktard ricer remember? Bet you wouldn't do that if you where standing in front of me.

INJEN and NICKBEAM, your both fucking retards, I say ban you both for being the asshat's you are. :ban: for being worthless

INJEN and NICKBEAM, your both fucking retards, I say ban you both for being the asshat's you are. :ban: for being worthless

I haven't done anything to get banned. INJEN is rude and disrespectful. Go to page 1. He started shit with me.

LOL this is a funny thread. Doesn't it make you wish you could punch through your screen and hit someone from miles away talking mess?

And even if a ricer spends a lot of money on spinning hubs and a fatass wing with a huge exhaust tip and a big heavy body kit, it's still not a waste of money if he's satisfied with rice.

LOL this is a funny thread. Doesn't it make you wish you could punch through your screen and hit someone from miles away talking mess?

And even if a ricer spends a lot of money on spinning hubs and a fatass wing with a huge exhaust tip and a big heavy body kit, it's still not a waste of money if he's satisfied with rice.

Lol yeah it sure does. To each his own I guess. Ive said it before, it's your car, it's your canvas. Do whatever you want to it. Just don't get mad when people point and laugh. BTW when I say you I don't mean YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back