How To Be A Street Ricer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hmmmm i think huge spoilers are lame i like the slick clean look personaly, does that mean im not a street racer?

this is like the 83949834238th thread of it's kind. I think I made a few of these when I was younger.

:lame:

And, no offense you are young (23). They had just invented the WWW when i was that age...

When i was a boy (BLAH BLAH BLAH) :wheelchair:.........

Don´t pick on your elders we are senile and won´t remember anyway.

ive got tinted windows..lol and i rebadged my old acure as a honda

Ya know, for all the shit that muscle car guys give import tuners, they do some of the exact same shit! I was at the AutoRama in Detroit a few weeks back, and I saw lots of old muscle cars with badges and emblems from newer versions of the cars on them, and I also saw plenty of cars (Fox-Bodies especially) with all the same shit we always get trashed on for (neons, altezzas, excessive stereo equipment, etc.).

If you’re fat please don’t confuse this life motto with, "I live my life a quarter-pounder at a time, no lettuce or tomato and french fries for free," you’re just a bonafide fat ass.
WTF I live my life a quarter pounder at a time.:confused:

Tinted windows are absolutely necessary in the Texas sun and I like my dark tinted windows as you can see in my avatar.

And I'm very thankful to the previous owner for ricing it up JUST right to where I like it ;). Got the JDM bumpers with front and rear lip, the clear lights look great on the white sedan, and I like the way it sits about 2" low on coilovers the ride is great and I have a little more direct feel with the road. They also did the honors of putting on an Akimoto Racing Sports short-ram intake, which I put a k&n filter on, and some semi-decent 2.25" muffler shop exhaust piping from the cat-back with a good sized muffler, not TOO big but just right and sounds great. Z3 fenders on an eg8 are a plus with me also, not too wild looks great to me. Great tires too.

So that pretty much left me with the engine swap I did, the header I bought from ebay which by the way holds up great, no problems with it so far, and the nitrous kit I'm still saving up for to last me til I can afford to go turbo :).

Pretty funny post I got a good laugh.

Tinted windows are absolutely necessary in the Texas sun and I like my dark tinted windows as you can see in my avatar.

And I'm very thankful to the previous owner for ricing it up JUST right to where I like it ;). Got the JDM bumpers with front and rear lip, the clear lights look great on the white sedan, and I like the way it sits about 2" low on coilovers the ride is great and I have a little more direct feel with the road. They also did the honors of putting on an Akimoto Racing Sports short-ram intake, which I put a k&n filter on, and some semi-decent 2.25" muffler shop exhaust piping from the cat-back with a good sized muffler, not TOO big but just right and sounds great. Z3 fenders on an eg8 are a plus with me also, not too wild looks great to me. Great tires too.

So that pretty much left me with the engine swap I did, the header I bought from ebay which by the way holds up great, no problems with it so far, and the nitrous kit I'm still saving up for to last me til I can afford to go turbo :).

Pretty funny post I got a good laugh.
johhny ricer!!!i hate z3,f1,m9,y78 fenders,they are gay!!

Hey I'm only at 180 lbs at 5'11"

185(last time i checked-yea awhile ago) at 6'1

God bless you guys and your metabolisms. After my trainer made me gain forty pounds over a year ago to have me gain size, (mind you I had lost fifty two pounds on my own and was at 188) I have had THE hardest time losing it all again. I have gotten down to 216 and keep getting stuck there. I'm 6'2 and yeah, a week doesn't go by (except for this one because my mechanic has both of my cars) that I don't go to the gym, work out, do at least thirty minutes of hard cardio and eat properly. Enjoy it while you can, boys. After thirty it gets harder to keep the weight down. I've managed to go down an inch in waist size in two weeks, so that's a good thing.

And umm, forgive the unusually random weight/metabolism rant. haha I love working out and yeah...that explains that...I think. :D

Fuck, I'm 19 I weigh myself in at the gym daily between 143 and 145. 5'8

Back