delsol carbon targa/real bride/takata/hks arc

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

solessmind

photo7.jpg

real Vis carbon fiber targa top for honda delsol
i payed 850 +shipping
looking to get 800 shipped
it is brand new

DSCF0344.jpg

hks 3inch
carbonfiber with a Ti tip
100 +shipping

Picture240.jpg

Picture201.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

custom made "happy bar"
its the bar that you can attach harnesses to for a 5 point.
it has 6 mounting points. very strong
250 + shipping

bride2.jpg

bride1.jpg

REAL Bride vios3 seats
comes with custom side mount brackets for a delsol they are moveable
they will come with 1 takata harness and one set of takata harness pads everyhting is brand new
1500+shipping

img009.jpg

Picture234.jpg

jdm bumper
aux lights
carbon fiber lip
jdm headlight
jdm glass center aux lights
oem Vis carbon hood
??offer

photo5.jpg

photo6.jpg

arc ti shift knob
100+shipping

DSCF0502.jpg

minty fresh
OEM ViS carbon fiber hood
99-00 civic
200+ shipping

Picture257.jpg

Picture260.jpg

sleeved k24 block by Darton
offer

if interested send an email to solessmind@yahoo.com
i have a bunch of other stuff as well im parting out the SOL

Last edited:
Are you parting out the entire car or just what you have listed? I need some Sol parts and they are kinda hard to find, haha! Either way, good luck with your sale!

who is that in your avatar?

hey bro whats ya gettin ride of and what do you still got very interested

very interested in the hood and exhaust whats ya bottom dollar on the the front bumper and that stuff what all goes with it ?

Here is what I am looking for: the front "cowl" (the black thingy that hides the wiper motor), "passenger cabin" carpet, turn signal switch, E-brake boot, and the ashtray. If you don't have any of this, its ok, like you said, it doesn't hurt to ask! At least you got a bump out of this. Thanks!

Emailed you but I did not get a response.. I was inquiring about the del sol oem carbon fiber hood. If you can pm me how much you want for it, I'd appreciate that.
Thanks

Oem Carbon Hood

Wow i've been lookn for a good deal for one of these :) (the carbon hood for a civic for my sol. ( i did the front end conversion)^_^ I love it. Anyway would u be able to take 150 + shipping cost for the hood? please let me know just hit me up with a email is the best way to contact me back. Nice parts :thumbsup:

trade

would u trade the front end for a zc d16z6, if so pm or text me at 240 644 3287

interested

do you still have the seats, harness bar, and targa roof? if so how much for all of it with out racing harness? and does the targa come with the carbon headliner parts also?

Back