Desktop Dyno 2000

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

^
:werd:
now that's another day good point

kazaa has MAD viruses in it.
not only does a real dyno cost 60-80 and hour, but they can tune your car to make more HP... rather than estimating what PSI to set your fuel pressure to.

My friend was the one that hacked it. He lives in another city and emailed it to me. It is on KaZaa but I don't trust kazaa software. I will send those of you who don't have tonight. I don't mind sending it. I have saved it as a template so that it is no hassle.

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Jan 14 2003, 02:47 PM
if you dont know your cam specs [duration and lift etc] then its pointless for you to fix up your car... for example, my cam specs are easy to know cause of the fact they are crower stage 3 VTEC drag race, .050 duration at 257 on the intake side... .050 duration with 246 lift on the exhaust... blah blah blah

fuck you-
i'm sorry i don't know my cam specs, or my valve specs Mr. Ass. maybe i'm still learning engines, and i don't have a manual to look them up in. if your so smart, what are the cam and valve specs on my car*stock* with out looking them up somewhere? and why do you say it's pointless to fix up my car because i don't know those specs? or maybe you wanna stop pissing off somebody in a high place on this board.

i don;t mean to be a dick, but your post was not needed and utterly rude. don't do that shit any more.

Everytime I send to hotmail or yahoo accounts they send the email back to me because they always say it "exceed maximum limit". If those of you with hotmail accounts and yahoo accounts have anothe email address, send it to me.

chris@fudgeynut.com

FYI, the fudgey nut is a store here in huntsville that sales brownies and I work on computers there. just incase everyone got a laugh off of my email address.

Originally posted by 90 accord+Jan 15 2003, 12:31 AM-->
2 litre EG
@Jan 14 2003, 02:47 PM
if you dont know your cam specs [duration and lift etc] then its pointless for you to fix up your car... for example, my cam specs are easy to know cause of the fact they are crower stage 3 VTEC drag race, .050 duration at 257 on the intake side...  .050 duration with 246 lift on the exhaust... blah blah blah

fuck you-
i'm sorry i don't know my cam specs, or my valve specs Mr. Ass. maybe i'm still learning engines, and i don't have a manual to look them up in. if your so smart, what are the cam and valve specs on my car*stock* with out looking them up somewhere? and why do you say it's pointless to fix up my car because i don't know those specs? or maybe you wanna stop pissing off somebody in a high place on this board.

i don;t mean to be a dick, but your post was not needed and utterly rude. don't do that shit any more.

the only reason i said it like that was to make a point cause you had already said it was "ghey..." i was tryin to make a point that if you need to spend 30 bucks to start really getting into your car then its pointless...

i didnt literally mean that you shouldnt be fixing up your car if you dont know these things, cause if i did then i would be a hypocrite cause i admit i dont know everything about my car... i barely started learning about these little things from a friend of mine. actually i didnt look them up, the guys at redline motoring taught me about the cam specs, lift etc etc

if i did piss you off an you wanna flew your almighty muscle to the rest of the board by kicking me off or making me look really dumb go ahead! cause honestly thats what it seems like to me cause you let it be known to me when i read your post you told me, "or maybe you wanna stop pissing off somebody in a high place on this board."

go ahead and kick me off if you want, i just wanna thank brian [pissedoffsol], calesta, chet, ALLJDM, and E_SolSi... as well as everyone else who has given me their input about every question i've had on this board... may all of you accomplish everything you want in your car, peace and one!!

Jason

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jan 15 2003, 12:31 AM
...maybe you wanna stop pissing off somebody in a high place on this board.

d00d, this is a board about opinons. Someone would have said the same thing to a n00b and nothing would have been blown out of porportion, but you throw your Mod stats at him like you are fucking God. You are as equal here and I am and just b/c you are a Mod, doesn't mean we can't piss you off. If we can trash talk a n00b, we can trash talk you. I have no prob with you or the other guy, but saying something like that, makes you seem like your shit dont stink.

Jason (2 liter EG), d00d, dont leave, just ignore comments like that.. its hardly something to leave over. I understand it made him look like a dickhead mod, but still man, stick around. That is 1 person out of ~8000 ppl that has pissed you off.

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Jan 15 2003, 03:43 PM
Jason (2 liter EG), d00d, dont leave, just ignore comments like that.. its hardly something to leave over. I understand it made him look like a dickhead mod, but still man, stick around. That is 1 person out of ~8000 ppl that has pissed you off.

dont trip mayan, i wasnt intending to leave but i figured since he was part of the Mod Squad he would have me booted off the board or something, i mean yeah i agree with you totally that if we can trash a n00b and call it freedom of expression then why cant i give my opinion naw mean... nah i wont leave, but if they want me to not post again then thats how it is and imma accept it...

thanks for stickin up for me Domeskilla... :D

i have nothin but respect for everyone on this board as well as their opinions, dont take what i said to the heart, its all opinion

did you not read what i had typed below that?

i was in a bad mood, i werked a 12 hour shift with npo break, i was 23 dollars short on my droor, which i had to pay back, i got bitched at by the store manager and he told me there thinking about demoting me.

no where did i say i was going to ban you, i don't have the power to do that, but i have more influence in what happens in this board then you do. i'm sorry you took my post that way, but understand my mood.

Back