Diary Of A Ricer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That was painful to read.

My favorite part was where he was "pulling on the 5.0" with his stock GSR with AEM CAI.
smellslikebs.jpg

i read like 2-3 paragraphs and got bored of it...i can't believe it took him and his friend 3 hours to install a CAI. someone should tell him that you don't need to jack the car up to install it. the last one i installed on my car took about 15-20 minutes. that was probably the lamest thing i have ever read.

what a fucking kook.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

by FAR this is my fav. quote from his entries:

I went to the movies to see "Fast and the Furious" the night before last with my friend Adam from Velocity. (He drives a tight lil del sol) And if you have not seen that movie at the time of reading this make a mental note to go see it!!! Every car in this movie had a Turbo, nitrous, graf-X, and Neons! : The turbos are the only ones I really like

I wish he gave an e-mail address, so we could send him this thread. I was going to say something about the 3 hour intake job, but I new someone else would.
Single wiper mod : classy.

Ya know, people joke about it but I really feel dumber after having read that.

I am still waiting for my superwhite headlights to come in and the type R key I ordered (my oem key got bent real bad other wise I would not have gotten this key!)

Yea,sure he wouldn't have,what a tool.

check out his "how to's" section...how gay is that. he actually is trying to show other people how to install emblems. the moron actually left his license plate showing in the pic. someone look up his plates, find out where he lives and go fuk with him.
the grill that's on there is hella :ghey:

the interior is hella pimp...i wish i had mine like that...yeah right...that is how you truely know a car is gay...no self respecting person would paint the interior pieces pink or even get a pink shifter to go along with it...but wait, there are pink pieces under the hood so it makes it ok...that car scores a 8.5 on my rice-o-meter...it would have bee a 10 but it's missing a big aluminum wing and stickers...

having any type of emblems are ghey. take them off, fill in the holes, sand smooth and paint..thats a real mod. makes a car look much cleaner IMO.

Does someone have time to cliff note this. I had to stop reading it. Where are the algheyzza? WHAT A FUCKTARD RICER.

Couldn't make it all the way through due to extreme boredom, but I really enjoyed the part where he said,

"some of the over spray got on to the part of the rotor that the brake does not use so it is still there and I am going to hafta get a chizzle after them."

Back