Digital Camera?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I caulked the hell out of the ones I couldn't afford to get replaced at the time. Nothing is leaking in any major ways.

But the two windows that haven't been replaced are in the bathroom and kitchen, neither one gets heated or cooled anyway.

Anywho, yeah E rocks on his upgrade suggestions.

you'll be in an underpowered station wagon soon enough :(

As for the camera--- to hell with sony. I like canons and the nikons have a nice PnS

the Nikon coolpix are nice.. a buddy of mine has one..

whats the price range of the nikon? over 200... err... no thanks. Don't really need a camera that is extremely nice.

I love my Canon PowerShot SD1100 IS :dunno:, which does anyone know just how good of a camera it is? I got it for a graduation present from my parents...

dont buy a camera because of the megapixels.. buy a camera for the lens.. Canons have decent lenses

well said

and you dont realy need a 10.2mp camera unless you are wanting to print large posters and things like that and if that is what you want you dont want a cheep point and shoot i have a olympus e410 and love it have multiple lenses that i bought off craigs list cheep

My sister in law is giving me her picture printer,but like I said I don't need professional quality pictures.

I love my Canon PowerShot SD1100 IS :dunno:, which does anyone know just how good of a camera it is? I got it for a graduation present from my parents...

I got my gf to buy this for herself. She's had about 9 cameras (breaks them or they get stolen lots) and she says this is her best. You can get one for around 180 or so if you shop around.

I'm sold on canon's.

I have a Canon SD300 that I got from my parents 4 years ago for graduation and I ski with it. Its cracked from falls and works like a champion still.

Back