DIY: How to flush / refill your radiator

?

• You're fuckin' crazy&#

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i filled my ex gf's 40 gig in about 2 days, thats why i want a lot more. im gonna be running autocad and other 3d programs on it plus i want movies and muxic in it.

:werd:

I run some pretty heavy duty applications that take up a ton of disk space... I also rip movies all the time, and download TONS of anime.

Originally posted by Havok@Jan 22 2005, 05:00 PM
40 gigs in 2 days? Your right arm must be tired.
[post=449722]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah when B and the other guys on here told me what torrents were, i went off downloading like 200 albums, it adds up.

damn i'm not even using a 1/4 of it... I'm only using 22.7 gbs... roughly a 10th of it.

Alright...I tried on my laptop, but I could find the drain/fill plug, so I just took the shell apart and hosed it down....now it doesn't work.

Originally posted by 2000Si+Jan 23 2005, 01:09 AM-->
damn i'm not even using a 1/4 of it... I'm only using 22.7 gbs... roughly a 10th of it.
[post=449909]Quoted post[/post]​

Damn. That's just.... incomprehensible to me. :lol:

92b16vx
@Jan 23 2005, 01:56 AM
Alright...I tried on my laptop, but I could find the drain/fill plug, so I just took the shell apart and hosed it down....now it doesn't work.
[post=449933]Quoted post[/post]​

The drain plug is behind the LCD screen. You need to remove the LCD panel from the frame to get to the drain plug on a laptop. :lol:

bittorrent kicks ass.. well sorta.. only when i cant find anything for direct download.. anyway, i got like 100gb of anime and i got some blank dvdrs so burning away..
ps.. where do you guys download adult stuff??? kazaa has shit anymore and i was trying to download some the other day but couldnt find anything.. i guess back to animes.

Yup, BT kicks ass. I finally got my damn IDE subsystem to behave, and I've gone through an entire spindle of blank DVDs in the last 2 days. I still have more to burn...

Damn I really wish Plextor still made everything in SCSI. It's because of them and the stupid market that I have to jack my system up and run IDE devices. :mad:

Back