Do You Smoke

Do you smoke?

• Yes (Other)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes (Cigs & Other)||

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I smoked for over 11 yrs, up to two packs a day. Anyone can quit, you just have to want to.

You probably had a bad trip because you had misguided preconceptions about LSD and the experience in the first place. I'd also bet that your setting was fucked too and you were probably not in an ideal environment conducive to a good trip. Oh well. Shit happens, right?

That girl is not crazy because of the acid trip. You can't physically overdose on LSD unless you take about 10,000 hits. That's how high the toxicity level is. What happened is that she was most likely a schizophrenic that was in remission and the LSD acted as a catalyst to activate the schizophrenic behavior. It can do that. It's the single most psychoactively powerful drug known to man, it's not for crazy people. She's crazy because she's crazy, not because she "overdosed" (bullshit) on LSD. That is all. It doesn't happen. She's a nut. I'll bet you my car that there is someone in her bloodline that is just as Froot Loops as she is. She has genetic disposition to be a nutbag and it's NOT the acid's doing.

Yea, what he said.

The girl did seem a little bit out of it before she even started trippin, I was a little skeptical anytime me and her were were smokin weed, but she seemed real normal when we were high together, maybe it was just some real good bud we were smokin.

yeah well, dipping is a much better habit anyway- i figure, you can live without a face for a while, but living without lungs is pointless- plus you look really cool with little pieces of borwn shit stuck between all yer teef- YUM

speakin of smoking weed im watching the move BLOW on usa right now and the one guy got caught with 660pds of weed, obvoisly this was back in the late 60's but is a true story, thats some fucked up shit and an awesome movie

Don't smoke anything anymore....

Used to smoke lots of stuff, and do other things... ;) But no more.

never have never will.

and i hope everyone that does gets busted. what they hell do you think the drug businesses mainly supports?

I used to chew and smoke. I smoked for about 7 solid years, and chewed part of the time in the last year and a half of that.

Been just over two years now, not even the patch.

Those those trying to be a quitter, it's tough. I quit about six times. All I can say is, I had to quit drinking any alcohol for 3 months to quit smoking, the urge is too strong after a beer or so. One cigarette would still make me want one for a week, with just one puff, so don't smoke at all if quitting. Will power, and resolve. Drive thru.

smoked weed a few times, especially when I was younger...can't stand it anymore though.
I just smoke cigs and enjoy it just as much.

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Jan 29 2004, 09:30 PM
yeah well, dipping is a much better habit anyway- i figure, you can live without a face for a while, but living without lungs is pointless- plus you look really cool with little pieces of borwn shit stuck between all yer teef- YUM

:lol:
thats wrong. lol

I smoked for liek 4 years... quit for about 2 months... and now im smoking again....

i dunno... fell out of it. i was all gung-ho about it, and then it just kinda faded.. its like fucking who gives a shit. i'd rather die at 65 from cancer than save up all kinds of fucking money to live off of when i retire and live to 85. lol have fun now, die later.

i smoke trees. stopped for a while while i had a gf who hated it. but we just broke up an hour ago so as of right now i can play the beat to funky town. :p

Was a major pot head in middle school and high school, but droped it my junior year. I guess I finally realized that when my friends and I got high we were just a bunch of dumbasses... The bad thing is that I drank every weekend after that, then started to dip (only the best cope long cut!) I guess I moved from one addiction to another, I started chewin' to quit drinking, and it stuck. Now I party and chew, in fact I have a dip in right now.

I thought it was only like 7 tablets of acid you had to take and you were considered legally insane or something like that. A kid in my highschool did the shit all the time and made himself completely insane. Before the kid was normal president of the student body and shit like that, started into drugs and he just became retarded.

He ended up stabbing his father with two decorational swords form World War 2, while his mother was laying right next to him sleeping. He kept telling everyone that the people outside his window made him do it. They kept telling him that if he didn't kill his dad then they would kill him and the rest of his family, something crazy like that.

Back