Does anybody know and places that do transmissions?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ktyr5151

Im trying to find places that do b series transmissions. Im looking for ppl like dogbox and shep but they only do dsm's. Anybody know any good places who build tranny's?

Dogbox does K-series for sure. Not sure about B-series. Dogbox tells me you are sitting on some really high horsepower too........right???

If you are looking for a re-build....I say you find someone local. Shipping would be rough.

Or....if you are up to the challenge......get yourself a Helm Manual for the correct Integra and re-build it yourself.

Frana makes DogBox gears for K-series but its not a daily driver type of transmission.

Dogbox does K-series for sure. Not sure about B-series. Dogbox tells me you are sitting on some really high horsepower too........right???

If you are looking for a re-build....I say you find someone local. Shipping would be rough.

Or....if you are up to the challenge......get yourself a Helm Manual for the correct Integra and re-build it yourself.

Well ill be looking at 450-500 when im all said and done and ive heard the ls tranny's arent the best and i want an lsd. Im really not sure what i want to do yet. It was just a thought and trying to price it out if i did happen to go that route.

Go local and put in better 2nd and 3rd gears with a LSD. IMO DogBox is drag strip to trailer set up.

All Honda Transmissions have their 'issues' when we are bangin' gears.....no matter the series

MFactory makes a dog engagement "kit"...you'd just need someone to install it.

I'd recommend going with Synchrotech or SpeedFactory for the install; they're all authorized Mfactory dealers.

Regarding the fully-lined carbon synchros, something tells me Gearspeed is playing catch-up or everyone bought theirs from Synchrotech. I know for sure when I got mine from Synchrotech, it was still relatively new and Gearspeed or MFactory didn't even have it. I also first heard of the Honda/Acura full-carbon lined sychros from Synchrotech on the H-T boards where Synchrotech also stated that their carbon-moly material were the same material as Gear-X, MFactory, and Gearspeed, which was developed in 2005.

It might sound intimidating but just try it yourself< you will save themoney + learn a thing or two. Honda has simplified these cars thats why in my opinion give it a shot and take your time and dont be intimidated, at the end its all nuts and bolts.

It might sound intimidating but just try it yourself< you will save themoney + learn a thing or two. Honda has simplified these cars thats why in my opinion give it a shot and take your time and dont be intimidated, at the end its all nuts and bolts.

Where can i find any places to for parts i need?

Back