Does anyone else think Barry Bonds is a Piece of junk

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

All good points, I just don't understand why he went with the enhancement...???
it's very simple. because he new he was going to get the all time record and was jealous that sosa and mcgwire had the big battle for the single season record and he was left out.

I GUARANTEE if maris still had the single season record, bonds would not have juiced. but thats how mcgwire did it, so he did it to.

it's very simple. because he new he was going to get the all time record and was jealous that sosa and mcgwire had the big battle for the single season record and he was left out.

I GUARANTEE if maris still had the single season record, bonds would not have juiced. but thats how mcgwire did it, so he did it to.

Cruel world Nick cruel world, I still don't like him though the guy is an asshole regardless of his accomplishments in Baseball.

I still don't like him though the guy is an asshole regardless of his accomplishments in Baseball.
90% of athletes are arrogant assholes. especially when you are considered one of the greatest of all time. he was an asshole in pittsburg to, he just wasn't getting as much press until he started winning all the MVP awards.

Back