down payment...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pills_PMD

VIP
either way.. i put $100 down on a boston terrier puppy that is to be born end of april/beginning of may. i was the first to put a deposit, so i get pick of the litter which is totally sweet.

i bought my parents one a few years ago, and now that school is almost done it is time for one of my own...

i will post a pic , but it is to large to upload via the attachment service

tight...the lady i bought my pug off of breeds only pugs and boston terriers...she even had the great-great-grandparents of my dog at her pad, bloodline is real strong. when i take him to petsmart, everyone there ask me to put him in a show b/c his markings look so pure and his fur doesn't shed like a lot of pugs. are you planning on putting your dog in any shows or something?

That's how I bought my welsh corgi, every sir or dam in the blood line is a national champion. She's a great dog and do smart for her own good.

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR@Jan 18 2005, 09:35 AM
tight...the lady i bought my pug off of breeds only pugs and boston terriers...she even had the great-great-grandparents of my dog at her pad, bloodline is real strong. when i take him to petsmart, everyone there ask me to put him in a show b/c his markings look so pure and his fur doesn't shed like a lot of pugs. are you planning on putting your dog in any shows or something?
[post=447341]Quoted post[/post]​

I had pugs for a long time. My dad right now has this 20 year old Boston Terrier that was a rescue - One of the best dogs in the world.

-> Steve

word. i love the dog i got my parents... so cute ... it just doesn't listen worth a shit, but it's very cool..

here are some pics:

Whats%20with%20the%20boots.JPG

PB130210.JPG

Tongue.JPG

3-1-03.JPG

Bogie%20in%20Black.JPG

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 18 2005, 02:18 PM
i wouldn't mind having one of those greyhounds, but those little shits are like 600 bucks each.
[post=447508]Quoted post[/post]​

We'd probably be selling for cheaper than that.

fuck rottwielers, if anything a pitbull is a real dog.

And Cal if I did decide to get one, I don't think I would want to go all the way to Texas.

I've had so many pets over the years at this house. and as soon as I buy my house one of the first things Im doing is buying a lab or golden retriever.

Originally posted by sisteve@Jan 18 2005, 09:30 AM
Thats the kind of dog that I want...they're freakin adorable...
[post=447338]Quoted post[/post]​

Aren't you alergic to dogs?

Those are cool dogs. I can't wait until I get my Golden

Back