Drag car dyno and first run at the track

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nate ran it like 3 weeks ago I think, and ya it was at pacific raceways. Was so funny this dude with a wrx was lined up with him and the wrx's buddy was walking next to the car and was like "this outta be a good race man your up against my buddys wrx" my friend nate was all "um this isnt gonna be such a good race and smiled" lol THE EG CAN NEVER LOSE!

just out of curiousity, how streetable is this car? debating on my h22 build and want to compare other pplz et's and streetability. i want atleast 12.5s on slicks, but am debatin on drivability. not a thread jack, my bad.

Nice!!! :thumbsup:

I'd love to have a hatch that fast. *jelous*

Originally posted by nismogod@May 4 2004, 04:51 PM
just out of curiousity, how streetable is this car? debating on my h22 build and want to compare other pplz et's and streetability. i want atleast 12.5s on slicks, but am debatin on drivability. not a thread jack, my bad.

its very streetable. i daily drive this car. i get over 30mpg if i'm crusing. but there is zero tracion in 1st gear... minimal traction in 2nd... i get traction in 3rd if i don't mash into 3rd. the only thing is that i'm running a side exit exhaust right now. even with that its not bad at all. very fun on the freeway too! droping into 3rd around 60 is INSANE.

man ill have to check that shit out sometime ndogg ;)

ill be boostin soon but i wont be pushin the numbers you are. gotta stick to around 10psi for now with a mild tune

congrats on breakin into the 11's too :thumbsup:

last time i went to pac raceways the fastest boosted hatch was only runnin 13's... that was weak

Back