DRAGONBALL: EVOLUTION trailer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah... Ive been tracking this for some time now. I thought it was gonna end up a lost cause, until I saw some leaked footage a while back. It's a toss up on whether it will be good or not, but I'll see it regardless.

everything is great except for Goku! wtf would they choose him? american,babyface and just plain......plain really. should have scouted someone like ''Roofio'' from Hook or the pizza guy from TMNT 2.

bahh. I'll wait till the dvd comes out

Work owns me so I can't watch it right now. I'll be sure to check it out when I get home and actually have a second.

everything is great except for Goku! wtf would they choose him? american,babyface and just plain......plain really. should have scouted someone like ''Roofio'' from Hook or the pizza guy from TMNT 2.

bahh. I'll wait till the dvd comes out

I thought Sayians were white boys???If they're close to the story line though , I thinked they picked the right guy. I was more worried about Roshi, Chow yun isn't old enough, the other old guy should have been Roshi. Bulmas hair should be blue, not blue streaked. i guess they have to adapt to real life though.

I thought Sayians were white boys???If they're close to the story line though , I thinked they picked the right guy. I was more worried about Roshi, Chow yun isn't old enough, the other old guy should have been Roshi. Bulmas hair should be blue, not blue streaked. i guess they have to adapt to real life though.

and gokus hair should be about a foot longer..

it looks cheesy as fuck.
but ill probably still see it.

piccalo looks horrible.

and sayans are white boys. :D

now that you mention it, he probally would have made a better teen age gohan. You need to see that guy in piccolo's fighting gear. I thought he was a dead ringer.
dbzmoviepiccolo_2.jpg

seriously..
i think this thing is gonna bomb.
just like mortal kombat, street fighter and something else.

I followed faithfully from Dragonball (goku as a kid) through the majin boo saga. GT just got flat out ridiculous and expensive to keep up with. Those damn unedited imports get expensive. How the hell do they make affordable cars, and expect you to pay $50+ for a damn DVD????

I hate the concept behind it; nothing like the anime, but I will most likely go see it just because I grew up watching the anime.

best live action: Street Fighter.

I followed faithfully from Dragonball (goku as a kid) through the majin boo saga. GT just got flat out ridiculous and expensive to keep up with. Those damn unedited imports get expensive. How the hell do they make affordable cars, and expect you to pay $50+ for a damn DVD????

I used to score my GT's bootleg on VHS at $25 shipped. Speaking of, I just realize I have all of the US released VHS from Dragonball all the way to the begining of the Majin Buu saga, than it pics up on DVD from there.

Looks decent, too bad it seems way different from the show though.

Don't forget it's based on the Dragonball series, not the Dragonball Z series.

Not sure how well this will play out without a special effects budget in the 'Transformers' range.

And yeah, Roshi isn't nearly old enough.

Last edited:
Don't forget it's based on the Dragonball series, not the Dragonball Z series.

Not sure how well this will play out without a special effects budget in the 'Transformers' range.

And yeah, Roshi isn't nearly old enough.

yeah but the problem is the movie has to appeal to people that have not followed the saga, which means they have to cram a shit load of FUBAR'ed story to explain what the hell a "Bulma" or a "Chi-Chi" is, much less Roshi and the others.

I will say this though. they made a big mistake not starting out around the red ribbon army or bibidi stories. This will leave so many unexplained story lines for future DB movies. No Bibidi means no Babidi or Buu. And don't get me started on the Red ribbon army...... that kills 50% of the enemies they are suposed to incounter.... enter any other story line killers if you must.

By the way..... R><R army owns joO!!!

Back