Drivers Side Window

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

zueke

Hey, I am replacing my drivers side window on my 94 Del Sol cause there is some bad scratches on it. I was just wondering where the screws/friction clips are on the inner door panel. I'd hate to mess up my door in the process of fixing the window. Any hints or trouble spots about removing the glass from the arm that raises and lowers the window?

It's called a regulator that holds the window inside the door and makes it go up and down. Don't know about yours but there's usually two clips on the bottom of the glass that holds the window to the regulator. Take the door panel off and simply unscrew them from the regulator and pull the glass out.

zueke:

there is a plug right by the handle that must come out and then there is a phillips screw behind it.. then in the handle, there is another tab to move then another screw...

3 or 4 friction clips along the bottom , then once those are out.. manipulate the handle out and then lift upwards

Back