DSM 450cc injectors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TeamUrbanChaos

Certified H22 Super-tech
i was plannin on getting DSM 450cc injectors for my H22 mainly becuase i do plan on turboing down the road but also because i was told that they are a direct fit on honda rails but when i ask one of my friends , they told me that the honda clips dont directly fit on the dsm injectors that they will require some modification. is this true and if so what needs to be done?? will i also need to purchase the dsm injector clips as well??

I hate saying this, becuase we arent Honda-Tech, but seriously of the 100000's of honda oriented sites, this is a very very well covered question/subject.

to answer your question, they require a tad bit of modification, not sure what that is. But, im sure if you searched you'd find out.

everything ive searched for in this site about dsm 450cc injectors pertains to civics and integras..theres nothing about h22's on here. i basically jsut trying to find out what needs to be done in order to make these injectors work on my h22 rail.

Originally posted by TeamUrbanChaos@Sep 1 2005, 01:33 PM
everything ive searched for in this site about dsm 450cc injectors pertains to civics and integras..theres nothing about h22's on here. i basically jsut trying to find out what needs to be done in order to make these injectors work on my h22 rail.
[post=548325]Quoted post[/post]​

I believe they will work on a the H22 as well. Seeing as how H22 injectors will work in a B series IM and rail.

Back