DSM Injector questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IntegraB18LS

I recently picked up a set of blue top 450cc DSM injectors because I belive i have a clogged one on my turbocharged b18. I purchessed 4 10 ohm 10 watt resistors and i got older civic injector clips. anyways after talking to people I was told my car would not be able to idle and it would run real bad all the time until its under boost. I am just using a 255 fuel pump and vortec 12:1 fmu, i do not have a s-vafc or anything. any input?

Kyle

they are right. you are going to flood like hell from idle till redline. WAY too rich.

pick up an afc, or put the stock 240's back in or MAX 310's.

shit, thanks man... well i havent put them in yet but my car is running super lean and stutering and stuff so i need to do something but I spent my last 50$ on the injectors untill i can find another job....

put the 240's back in, and DONT BOOST. have some control.

running uber rich is not good for your motor

Originally posted by IntegraB18LS@Mar 25 2004, 07:07 PM
shit, thanks man... well i havent put them in yet but my car is running super lean and stutering and stuff so i need to do something but I spent my last 50$ on the injectors untill i can find another job....

You need Uberdata. Check my sig.

If you keep running lean you will melt a piston.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 25 2004, 08:10 PM

FMU + DSM 450's = 6 miles per gallon highway.

Try to pick up an AFC off Eghey for like 100$

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 25 2004, 08:10 PM

but i need to hack something to work because the track opens april 2nd and I was running 8lbs fine and i need to get back up to that CHEAP I start pinging at 3lbs now so i cant even get on the gas at all...

like i said i have not put them in yet, I guess ill have enough money in a month or so for a acf, hopfully can find one on ebay.....

id rather run rich then hearing my car ping when i press the gas

Back