DUAL EXAUST

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The only question that I wanted answered was did anybody know where there was a page in english with these dual TIP mufflers on them.

no i looked at the pic... its not really either dual tip or dual exhaust... its a simulated dual exhaust
like i said i see fuck wads of neons with them all the time

heres one
7521_28_full.jpg

heres another
neonmonza5.jpg

once again
vb1706.jpg

holy shit heres another
rear_driver.sized.jpg

and here is the gheyness on a CRX
crx_12.jpg

and heres another one
gen2jongs.jpg

plenty of people know where to find them ... you must not be looking very hard

and ill say this one more time

the S2000 has a dual exhaust FOR LOOKS ONLY!!!!! it is NOT FUNCTIONAL!!!!! most all people that race S2000s switch to SINGLE EXHAUST.... the dual exhaust is WORTHLESS

It has been my understanding that 4 cylinder cars can never benefit from a dual exhaust. Correct? And moon even if it doesn't decrease hp, even if you gain a couple, the whole weight thing will render it useless.

Dang, can't we all just get along? The poor kid just want some opinions and there y'all go wringing his panties. If u ask me Moon Ill, you're starting off on the wrong foot. If u like it buy it, but if you're looking for a hobby, get a part time job and save up for a swap, then u can have tri-tip if u want. E_SolSi, I hate u for posting them damn Neons up there, :D the fucking name says it all, NEONS!!! Queer bait!!!

Originally posted by Moon Ill@Jun 29 2003, 07:00 PM
44-03.jpg

^^^^ This is one of them, Its made by Fujitsubo

http://www.tss-tuning.de/bilder/auspuff/46-04.jpg
^^^^This is the back of a VTEC CRX with Duals, these are (Power Rohr Endschalldämpfer)

I don't understand german, so if anybody knows an site in English I can get these from help me, please.

Allow me,

FUJITSUBO Sportauspuffanlagen (auspuff is muffler) are manufactured completely of high-grade steel. The transverse lying final pots with the final pipes on the left and on the right are attached with additional hangers to fit closely under the vehicle floor. All parts are delivered with ABE or TUV approval. The exhaust systems are identically constructed with the Japanese Mugen Rennsportanlagen, however for the German TUEV with somewhat larger mufflers. On all parts there is a 24 months warranty!! An increased output of up to 8 KW one registers!!

Originally posted by karnash@Jun 30 2003, 05:24 PM
u speak fluent german 92v....?

are u an american?

guttentag :D

Not fluent, but I can get by, and for eveything else there is babelfish ;) .

Hallo, wie gehts?

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Jun 30 2003, 11:15 AM-->
@Jun 29 2003, 07:00 PM
44-03.jpg

^^^^ This is one of them, Its made by Fujitsubo

http://www.tss-tuning.de/bilder/auspuff/46-04.jpg
^^^^This is the back of a VTEC CRX with Duals, these are (Power Rohr Endschalldämpfer)

I don't understand german, so if anybody knows an site in English I can get these from help me, please.

Allow me,

FUJITSUBO Sportauspuffanlagen (auspuff is muffler) are manufactured completely of high-grade steel. The transverse lying final pots with the final pipes on the left and on the right are attached with additional hangers to fit closely under the vehicle floor. All parts are delivered with ABE or TUV approval. The exhaust systems are identically constructed with the Japanese Mugen Rennsportanlagen, however for the German TUEV with somewhat larger mufflers. On all parts there is a 24 months warranty!! An increased output of up to 8 KW one registers!!

Wow, this thread gets viewed allot.

Ok, kw to hp is what? My other option is the DC cat back. Which would add more wieght, and for "lbs to power" which one sounds like the more logical choice. The German muffler is not a cat back... I think, it only come from the rear axl back. I figur since it only coems this far back, the reduce weight of a no down pipe, (like the on in the DC cat back), counts for something. Am I wrong or right?

Ohh, and is Fujuitsubo a good company? Do they have an English distributor?

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jun 30 2003, 11:20 PM
Fujistobo makes some good shit, dual exhaust ownz jOoO.

Milan

:werd: ^^^^ thats scary.

Oh ok soo let me see if I got this strait:

Dual Exahust: When air flow exits the car out of two separate pipes not linked to the same muffler
Dual Tip : When air flow exits the car from two tips linked to the same muffler
Simulated Dual Exaust: When air flow wexits the car from two pipes linked to the same muffler.

What would the Exaust on a CRX Si be considered?

I lot of the exhaust like that (dual tip) here are just for show. It is a regular exhaust with an extra pipe and tip welded on it. That is a VERY popular thing here (Germany), that along with fat rims, retarded low drops, and ridiculious camber.

So thier is no flow coming out the other side?

::::::UPDATE:::::::

is HKS or DC better for an exaust? Nobody seem to like Pace Setter or Thermal.

From what I have heard Thermal Research and design is an awesome exhaust system company. THey produce great tones, have the looks anda re seriously dyno proven.

thermal is very good
DC is ok
HKS is good
tanabe is very good
apexi is very good
RS*R is very good
greddy is good
there are a few others im forgetting

Back