dyno price ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so at $50/pull he would have to do 50 a day to make the $2500/day he mentioned.

that is nearly impossible. but anyways, good luck with the business if you are able to get financed for it.
lol you know what i mean man i was just saying a number, not true numbers and remeber that was a dyno if they was 10 grand

lol you know what i mean man i was just saying a number, not true numbers and remeber that was a dyno if they was 10 grand
it's cool. but good luck man. cars are fun, and if you can make money in the business its' a win/win for you. its just really hard to break into the business.

yea i knew it had to be harder than what i was thinking, if it was 10g i was gona be like install, your car has this much hp, now pay me thank you very much lol

yea i knew it had to be harder than what i was thinking, if it was 10g i was gona be like install, your car has this much hp, now pay me thank you very much lol
shops do that pretty often. they are called "dyno days". they set up a bbq and people just go dyno. have prizes for high tq, high hp, sometimes lowest hp prizes. haha, it's pretty fun.

yup i was at one just saturday it was nissan day, it got my hopes up for my s12 and it sparked this small ideal lol

i don't know how i feel about dynapack dyno's. i think i would rather have one that you drive up on to. but thats just me.
Perfect timing for this thread, I was watching streetfury today before coming into work and they were tuning an rsx n/a that put down 256whp, and as they got ready to dyno it I saw them take off the wheels and hook it up to one of those but I had no idea what it was I'm use to the rollers where I drive up on it.

im not sure realy power i guess
well, at least it's an honest answer, and probably the most legit.

if you really want to be a mod, post how to articles. be detailed and include a ton of pictures. make more posts in technical forums than any others. then offer to buy brian 10 hookers. then you MIGHT have a chance.

well, at least it's an honest answer, and probably the most legit.

if you really want to be a mod, post how to articles. be detailed and include a ton of pictures. make more posts in technical forums than any others. then offer to buy brian 10 hookers. then you MIGHT have a chance.
Is that all?

I think since Artie has a real job I'm going to take over the tuning job he had... make a name for myself as Ms. Tuner... or TWAT (tits with a tool)

Back