dyno #s

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

j954drgsr

Dont know how to post my dyno chart on here but i do have it in my email. Let me know how i can post it on my topic. Horse power top out at 199.1 and tq top out at 150.5. I was really please with my # outcome with only mild mod on my b20 vtec. I post about going to the dyno about 3 weeks ago and had a list of my mods but i will list again.
b20z vtec, gsr head, skunk 2 in.manifold, hondata heat shield itr cams, aem cam gears, HIE, single underdrive crank pulley, hondata tuned. Anything not list is stock unless i missed someting.
Initial pull without hondata was 191.0 hp and 141.4tq. Adjusting the cam gears gained minimal and was very tricky. ITR cams i think is a joke. Adjust vtec point from stock 4400 to 4100 and we tried it at 6000 and there was a 40 hp drop gap. The motor did not like alot of ignition advancing and not sure why. Id use 91 octane and a booster bottle just for peace of mind. Im sure that if the engine was totally cool down after the final tunning and pulled again, it will top out 200hp. Any comments welcome and when the dyno chart is up fell free to tell me if there could have been more improvements by the hondata tuner in any spots by reading the plot and anymore parts that i need to get or upgrade to get more hp with out doing anymore internals.

Originally posted by j954drgsr@Mar 18 2005, 05:52 PM
fell free to tell me if there could have been more improvements by the hondata tuner in any spots by reading the plot and anymore parts that i need to get or upgrade to get more hp with out doing anymore internals.
[post=475524]Quoted post[/post]​

well a good pnp (but you have to remove head and at that point some m22 rocket cams would be good) also a larger throttle body,,bigger injectors....and maybe juice

Originally posted by civicious@Mar 18 2005, 09:42 PM
WTF mate....something was wrong with my shit.
[post=475584]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd:

I told you that the first time.

Originally posted by formby+Mar 18 2005, 10:28 PM-->
j954drgsr
@Mar 18 2005, 05:52 PM
fell free to tell me if there could have been more improvements by the hondata tuner in any spots by reading the plot and anymore parts that i need to get or upgrade to get more hp with out doing anymore internals.
[post=475524]Quoted post[/post]​

well a good pnp (but you have to remove head and at that point some m22 rocket cams would be good) also a larger throttle body,,bigger injectors....and maybe juice
[post=475581]Quoted post[/post]​

forgot to mention that i have a type r intake which is 3 inch in diameter and still have the stock gsr throttlebody which is 2 3/4 inch which i will change to a type r throttlebody soon. not sure if thats harming my air vilocity. anybody know how i can post my dyno chart on here?

find an image host... hondaswap has one. Then copy the link after you upload your chart and paste the link in your next post. You can use photobucket or imageshack if you cannot use hondaswap.

Here on Hodnaswap we've got a member gallery. If you click "My Controls" then click "Your Albums" Then you'll probably have to make a new album... then go from there. Or email the image to me and Ill upload it for you and post.

You entire build/outcome has made me second guess my all-motor B20 build. Then again a deal on a 13g turbo has also made me second guess the all-motor part of the build.

Brian

Here ya go...
john-b20.jpg

john-b20-compare.jpg

Back