Dyno'ed E's Car Today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Mar 28 2003, 05:12 PM
superchargers count as boost. nothin wrong with SC for autoX, word on the street

a lot of road course leagues will not allow boosted cars for whatever reason ..... id rather be able to comptete in them all then fuck myself out of races just to have boost

SAE CORRECTION FACTOR yO!.

or were both of those runs un-corrected?

Mean #s man. I wish I could find an itr longblock for the rex but it looks like its gunna be non-obd b18c convo. Anyone think #s like that are possible on a gsr, all motor? I wanna run nice drag times but I se myself on the parkinglot pavement weaving around cones more often so the boost might get the boot.

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Mar 28 2003, 08:56 PM
SAE CORRECTION FACTOR yO!.

or were both of those runs un-corrected?

:blink: :unsure: :blink:

i dunno ill have to check the sheets

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Mar 28 2003, 06:40 PM-->
liquid00meth
@Mar 28 2003, 05:12 PM
superchargers count as boost. nothin wrong with SC for autoX, word on the street

a lot of road course leagues will not allow boosted cars for whatever reason ..... id rather be able to comptete in them all then fuck myself out of races just to have boost

well lol, just because your disqualified doesn't mean you'd be "in the woods". Thats all I was saying

heres the charts
E_SolSi's Dyno Charts

***WARNING***
pics are fucking huge

pills.... looks like its not SAE corrected :)

liquid00meth the "in the woods" comment was to jeffie7 wanting me to turbo my car
i have nothing against SC's other than the fact that many leagues dont allow them
if it was a street car or a mostly autoX car i would probly put an SC on it
but i want to do as many track events as i can.... so its NA for me
the next project will be something RWD with boost :)

woooooo woooooooooo actual numbers are even sexier than sae corrected ones...

E.. do you mind if i put your pics on my webpage?? i'll give you credit of course..

yep, pruven is awsome, and so are their cars.
When the state starts doing emisions through private shops, pruven is authorized(kenny and dan) to test your car.
o, and btw, DSM is a part of Chrysler motors, not Mitsubishi. Just a bit of annoying info. Last sunday, they ran a 12.58 at englishtown, and they'd only had it for about a week and a half. :worthy:
These guys aren't just DSM tuners, i can't stress that enough, they know almost any car you bring to them.
check out there media gallery, recognize any cars? B)

Back