Ebay car of the week...# 346346

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

those were production bikes.

the y2k/s2k some shit like that

That may be, but the only one I know of belongs to Jay Leno.

Some other people have those jetbikes too, but jay leno is like the only famous person with one..

Besides, can you imagine hitting your afterburner on the highway and like everyone behind you going blind and crashing..

Originally posted by Celerity@Jul 11 2005, 01:41 PM
If I had those motors, they would go on an experimental plane.

-> Steve
[post=524160]Quoted post[/post]​

carbon_fiber.jpg

Just throw one of those on there. Problem solved!

Originally posted by Sabz5150+Jul 11 2005, 07:24 PM-->
@Jul 11 2005, 01:41 PM
If I had those motors, they would go on an experimental plane.

-> Steve
[post=524160]Quoted post[/post]​

carbon_fiber.jpg

Just throw one of those on there. Problem solved!
[post=524357]Quoted post[/post]​

but you gotta hook some wires up so you can aim the wing up or down to gain or lose altitude.. and then hook some vertical stabilizers to your wheels so you can turn left or right. and some rocket pods under the fenders and machine guns in the headlights.

Just looked at it again, reminded me of the Back to the Future DeLorean on the interior. I looked for the flux capacitor but couldn't find it.

It would be hard to explain to that lady why her poodle was sucked into the side of your car, and why you can't give it back....

I remember seeing an extended-cab S10 powered by a turbine in a magazine article about the 04' Hot Rod Powertour. The thing was purple, and ugly as sin, but had (what I think was) a Chinnok turboshaft mounted midships in the truck.

Originally posted by phyregod@Jul 13 2005, 09:14 AM
It would be hard to explain to that lady why her poodle was sucked into the side of your car, and why you can't give it back....
[post=525388]Quoted post[/post]​

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That poodle would be in a gillion pieces. I hope for the engines sake that never happened. You might as well throw the engine away.

yeah id def make my own plain is i had to of those sitting around. id make it like a t-rex bike with wings

Back