eBay Fail of the day (CRX lovers beware)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the only body kit i would ever use is the veilside nsx body kit. makes the car look completely different. i love it. but thats the ONLY one i like.

vn1.jpg

NSX-R.jpg

The Saleen tries too hard to be a McLaren F1.

What you fail to realize is that Saleen stole McLaren's top secret exhaust system technology of running open header.

I read about that somewhere. I think it was on the back of the "SASQUATCH SPOTTED SURVEYING MINES AT THE NORTH POLE!" issue of the National Inquirer.

I would steal that CRX and save it if it was from around here. Not only do you think that looks good, you actually paid someone to do it. I bet the body shop was laughing their asses off the whole time.

And paid $14,000.00 for it too!

you know, most of the time when you see a car like this, its either some 40+year old that owns a body shop or the 15 year old son of a body shop owners car.

As much as I hate to see another crx molested, they did do a pretty good job on it. Not my cup of tea, but it gets my respect.

I agree. I wouldn't ever do something like this myself, but at least it's not a hack job. I've seen much worse...

one of the better looking modified CRXs ive seen... id like to see something more impressive under the hood... but he exterior is acceptable

I agree on this as well. They always drop however many Gs on the bodywork for these things and then you pop the hood and there's a junkyard-boosted single-cam with a painted valve cover...did you blow your entire cash wad on the bodywork, or what?

I agree. I wouldn't ever do something like this myself, but at least it's not a hack job. I've seen much worse...

very true

o yea... brutal why didn't i see you on cod4 tonight? was i doing bad the other night or what?

very true

o yea... brutal why didn't i see you on cod4 tonight? was i doing bad the other night or what?

Nah man you were doing good. I was on there for a while. I guess I must have gotten off before you got on. I did download the map pack though, so now I won't restrict everyone anymore, lol...

lol i deleted the map pack off my ps3... after playing mw2 cod4 seems so easy. my first game after going back was 43-2! mw2 is way faster so cod4 seems like its in slo motion.

Back