Ebay products

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey,
I was just browsing prices for after market parts for Accords on Ebay. I found some nice Ground control coilovers for $30, cat backs for $159, headers for $90, etc. Well, is it worth spending $200+ on an AEM cai or just buying a non-name brand cai, being that they both do the same thing. Same with exhaust and headers.

Also, what do you guys think is the best combo for I/E/H? I'd say AEM v2 intake, HKS cat back, and a Greddy 4-1 header. I'm going to be gettin that stuff first, then i'm going to go a lil serious and get throttle botdy, injectors, rails, intake manifold, etc...

Oh yea this is all for 94-97 Accord.

thanks

Only worry about one name brand... Honda.

And get the Honda H22a. :thumbsup:

No seriously though, a lot of my friends have no-name e-gay shit and it all works fine. :shrug2:

I've had mixed results with ebay.

CAI- they all do the same thing...it's about the filter and the ebay one its decent but don't compare it to a K&N stock filter

Header- Heard their welds suck and crack evenually, but if your gonna spend $90 for a year worth of a header or 250 for a header that will last 2 years, then ebay is fine. Name brfand usually will free up a little more hp...like 1 or 2.

Exhaust- Same as header...they have good ones and bad ones, as long as it's mandrel bent it's pobabaly worth it.

Back