eclipse slings a rod great video

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 23 2004, 01:29 AM
Crankwalk is the result of thrust bearing wear in the engine. The thrust bearing (a.k.a. the "center bearing") keeps the crank centered longitudinally so it can't move in and out over time.

ohh, and hello and welcome to last year. those 2 vids are old as hell.

:werd: I had those vids a year ago.

Originally posted by Iron 1@Jan 23 2004, 03:51 PM
now he gets the joy of rebuilding!!!

Yeha, and then the piece of shit DSM falls apart again after another 20,000 miles. They are crap. That is all.

"umm this is a bottom, urr no top, looks like this is what went first" Read a fucking book dumbass. Gotta love the coke fingernail

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra+Jan 23 2004, 07:01 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Jan 23 2004, 01:29 AM
Crankwalk is the result of thrust bearing wear in the engine. The thrust bearing (a.k.a. the "center bearing") keeps the crank centered longitudinally so it can't move in and out over time.

ohh, and hello and welcome to last year.  those 2 vids are old as hell.

:werd: I had those vids a year ago.

i 3rd that. still fuckin' great though... the noise makes me :lmao: every single time. sounds like a bunch of papers bein' released into the wind.

ya a wrist pin.....never heard of one??? theyre what connect your pistons to your connecting rods..even in your porsche bub

whats up with that fucktards fingernail?...what does he think he is cool sniffing coke on his fingernail??

Originally posted by h22bubbleback@Jan 24 2004, 12:04 AM
whats up with that fucktards fingernail?...what does he think he is cool sniffing coke on his fingernail??

It's much cooler to snort it out of rolled up 20's

:owned:

1. the guy in the Beemer wasn't even racing, so I'm sure he was laughing his ass off at that fucktard.

2. The camera guy in the 1st vid needs to learn how to point the camera in one direction.

3. And he thought his tranny was gonna blow... :lol: I can't believe how good of shape that wristpin was in though... considering the whole damn pisten blew to pieces like that.

4. wtf is up with his fingernail?

5. At least the driver knew what he was talking about.

6. Since he has a lot of money to blow he'll be back on the street with the same setup and the same POS engine ready to do it all over again tomorrow. :roll:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 23 2004, 04:29 AM

ohh, and hello and welcome to last year. those 2 vids are old as hell.

:werd:

they are fucking retards.....he has cocaine finger nail man....hes a crack addict or something....im happy that fucking shit blew up....they are fucking morons!!!!

he's probably a rich little asshole who buys coke with mommies money and then goes out thinking his car is badass racing people

i had those long ago.

I can't believe how good of shape that wristpin was in though... considering the whole damn pisten blew to pieces like that.

surprisingly, the wristpins usually fair pretty well in situations like that. not sure why, but they do. i remember seeing a write up somewhere of this guy who blew his RSX to pieces and it showed an oil pan photo with all the debris in it and there were 3 excellent looking wristpins, lots of pieces of undiscernable metal, and 3 egg-sized pistons(what was left of them anyway).

anyone else know of what im talking about? might have meen on HT?

yeah that post of the guy who shifted from 5th (meant to go into 6th) into 2nd and blew his engine to pieces.

what an idiot how do you miss 6th gear and end up in 2nd i could understand if it was 4th gear that he ended up in but 2nd dang!

Back