CA ECU's, Skateboards, o2 Sensor, ect...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16RacerN2NR

Working Hard
VIP
Located in SoCal (Lancaster/Palmdale) PayPal Payments to BSeriesILLEST1@yahoo.com

Got my hours cut at work :( I'll take any offer that isn't a complete low ball...

Front Brake Pads for 2000 TL - Duralast, Part # MKD787, BNIB. May fit other cars as well i.e. CL, TSX, Accord. Please make sure before purchasing if these will work for you - $20 Shipped

OBD0 PW0 ECU - I just found it in my shed lol. I have no clue where or when I used it lol. It has a clear case on it. I don't know if it works and I don't have any friend's running OBD0 who's cars I could test it out on. - Make an offer

OBD0 PM5 Auto ECU - From my old EF Sedan. Pulled it out when I did my B16/auto to manual swap - Free + Shipping

4040 Proportioning Valve - Was going to put it on my CRX when I did the rear disc conversion but I sold the car before I got a chance - $30 Shipped

OBD0 PR4 ECU - Pulled from my DB1 I sold. I did an OBD1 Conversion on it - SOLD on Craigslist

OBD0 LS Distributor - Pulled from the DB1 mentioned above. Has brand new cap and rotor on it. Cap and rotor literally have 20 minutes of run time on them - SOLD on Craigslist

OBD0 DX Distributor - Fairly new but I bent the shaft the rotor rides on. It still spins but not as freely as it used to. Coil, ignitor, and wire harness are still good though. Make offer for entire thing or if you just want one component off of it.

Pioneer DEH-6500 - No sleeve, no harness. I'm not even sure if it still works -

Bosch Single Wire o2 Sensor - OE Connecter, BNIB - SOLD on Craigslist

B Series Starter - pulled from a running 95 GSR - $40 Shipped.

B Series Hydro Intermediate Shaft - from 95 GSR - $75 Shipped

A/C Torque Mount Bracket - P30 - $45 Shipped

Passenger Side Torque Mount Bracket - I don't remember what car this came off of but it might have been the same car the AC Torque Mount came off of - $25 Shipped

Motegi Racing Center Caps (Only 3 are pictured. I have all 4) - I don't know which wheels they'll fit - $20 Shipped

Z-Flex Eric Tuma Cruiser Deck - Near brand new. Hardly ever ridden. I forgot what exact model it is but it has the Venice Graffiti style underneath the board. Has Tracker Dart trucks, Z-Flex truck spacers, Z-Flex Z-Smooth 63mm wheels, and grip tape - $80 Shipped

Z-Flex 7.5" x 29" Jimmy Plummer Cruiser Deck, Blue - Never used. Has a few scratches from things laying on top of it but other than that, it's in great shape. No grip tape - $40 Shipped

Z-Flex 9" x 34" Cruiser Deck - I forgot what model it is but it's their old design with the palm trees underneath. Paint is kinda chipping/cracking due to just sitting there - $40 Shipped

I still have to sort through more boxes so i'll be adding a couple more parts when I find them.

Pics can be seen here: VariousParts pictures by B16RacerN2NR - Photobucket

Last edited:
if you have that ecu still in the morning maybe you wanna bing it overin the morning. i'm in lancaster and i have a few hondas. is it for a honda?

if you have that ecu still in the morning maybe you wanna bing it overin the morning. i'm in lancaster and i have a few hondas. is it for a honda?
All the ECU's I have are for Hondas. Are you talking about the PW0? The PW0 is for an OBD0 B16. I'm not sure if it works though.

Ricksautomotive? Is this the place that used to be called HondaMotion?

All the ECU's I have are for Hondas. Are you talking about the PW0? The PW0 is for an OBD0 B16. I'm not sure if it works though.

Ricksautomotive? Is this the place that used to be called HondaMotion?
no ricksautomotive is not related in any way to honda motion..i have heard of it but i heard alot of bad stories with them wrenching on hondas. ricks automotive is my home based business. i do alot of regular scheduled services and engine rebuilds for all cars including european imports. i also get alot of problem cars where people are on the virge of either getting rid of a car or taking it to a dealer for diagnosis and repair. i am really good at tracking down electrical issues that are electrical nightmares for some shops. i am also a dealer for odyssee batteries, mothers producs, amsoil, castrol and edelbrock. however i only do those by mail order and thats rarely. i do get alot of orders for odysee batteries due to the fact that i am one of only 13 dealers in california and no large auto parts stores carry the line. i also sell used engines either straight from the junk yards or fully machined and rebuilt. they come from our LA warehouse and get shipped anywhere in the US and Canada

no ricksautomotive is not related in any way to honda motion..i have heard of it but i heard alot of bad stories with them wrenching on hondas. ricks automotive is my home based business. i do alot of regular scheduled services and engine rebuilds for all cars including european imports. i also get alot of problem cars where people are on the virge of either getting rid of a car or taking it to a dealer for diagnosis and repair. i am really good at tracking down electrical issues that are electrical nightmares for some shops. i am also a dealer for odyssee batteries, mothers producs, amsoil, castrol and edelbrock. however i only do those by mail order and thats rarely. i do get alot of orders for odysee batteries due to the fact that i am one of only 13 dealers in california and no large auto parts stores carry the line. i also sell used engines either straight from the junk yards or fully machined and rebuilt. they come from our LA warehouse and get shipped anywhere in the US and Canada
This is probably the best thing that UTI has given me. Our electrical is extensive. It gets even more in depth if you take Ford FACT. Plus, I hear Ford ACID is even more in depth than FACT.

I went to HondaMotion once when I was like 17. Looking back, they raped me :( $400 for a master cylinder change on my 89 Civic. Worse part is that made me decide to just start wrenching myself. Like two weeks later I did a master cylinder myself and just thinking about what I paid them made me mad.

Anyway, did you want the ECU's I have? I'll trade you both for some amsoil, castrol oil, or something lol lol.

Back