edwards: 1; cheney: 0;

repub vs dems

• kerry/edwards

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i didn't watch/don't care/not vot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oh my god, my fucking eyes are going to fall out

Sorry to come into this so sideways, but these comments aren't too founded in fact, objective rhetoric nor well rounded opinions.

If I go any further, I'll start another political war, but I have to make my comments on what we saw - Two politicians arguing.

Kerry is a debating ninja. This dude is a pro, and if you look beyond his Kennedy-esque nor-easter bullshit language and blood-pumping testification (To quote Don King) you would have realised that he actually didn't STATE any answer whatsoever. "We have a plan"... Well tell it, asshole.. Don't treat the elections like a damned game show (No Whammy! No Whammy! No Whammy!) where you simply pick what's behind door number Dumb..

George Bush isn't meant to be placed under pressure. He isn't meant to be placed in front of people. Focus over 35 million eyes on him, and what do you expect ? George barely pushes beyond walking erect when he's in front of a microphone - But like Reagan (Remember his microphone demeanor? He fell ASLEEP all the time!) it's his actions that have spoken the words we all need to here. He answered EVERY question during his debate - The only thing, he answered them in his 4 years in office. You could replace George with a cardboard placard on the wall, and the debates would have gone smoother than ever.

Dick Cheney. Oh boy oh boy.. Dicky Cheney. He's like Ed McMahan's evil twin. This guy is so elitist, so disconnected not only from America - But from other carbon based lifeforms that he makes us want to be stuck on an elevator with Danforth Quayle ! He's a corrupt, surly porker with his hands elbow-deep in the asshole of society looking for ways of making more and more money. He's like your boss . Go ahead, transpose your boss's head on Dick's. See, what did I tell ya ?

John Edwards. No, he can't communicate with the dead, but his ability to communicate with the living isn't too much better. OF all 4 players in the debate he is the worst - In the fine art of debate. He was rude, and he was the first to directly affront his opponent off the rules. The rule of "direct communication", which was set forth... BY HIS OWN FUCKED UP PARTY. Within 3 questions he verbally lept across the table with un-asked Haliburton questions directly aimed at Dick. And yes, it's important - But it was completely against the rules.

When it comes down it, he's like Theresa Heinz with a dick. I'm sorry... With a smaller dick. The guy can't debate for anything - and like a typical liberal (Michael Moore, Al Franken, Jeanine Garofalo) can't actually argue a point for more than a few seconds before resorting to oratory loopholes and personal attacks.

And remember kids, Adolf Hitler was a brilliant orator. And unlike MoveOn.org's comparison of Hitler to Bush, my comparison of Hitler to Kerry is founded in documented history, keen observation and truth.

Your response, democrat baffoons - 90 seconds.

-> Steve

(Per Airjockie's experiment, this email took 4 minutes to type)

celerity knows his shit :bow:
now how the fuck can you say edwards won, is that a joke? Cheney fucking blasted him

Back