Effing Haters.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nealo

Today was the first day of my Senior Year in High School and it was supposed to best. Everything was going great until after school I arrive at my car. Everything looked normal until my friend walked towards the passager door. Some hater had left 2 giant ass key gashes in my car. The gashes are about 1 foot long on the passenger door. I inspected the rest of my car and nothing else had been vandalized. I'm assuming it was a member of a car crew that dislikes me and my friends because of the cars we drive(?). Well anyway, I talked to the assistant principle and he said he couldnt do anything about it, we have 2 security officers and the student parking lot isnt one of the spots they patrol, I have no fucking idea why they dont. I got home and removed anything that the vandals might want to come back for and destroy or steal. I took off the cf hood, cf wing, cf lip, and even my amber corners until I'm out of the shithole h.s. I'm gonna pick up some stock steelies for a while also. So I'm gonna be building a sleeper for the rest of the year.

:cliffs:

My civic got Keyed sometime during school.

Got mad and removed all my CF shitz.

Gonna build a sleeper for the rest of high school.

Just needed to vent off some steam here. B)

park a van next to it and when you see someone fucking with it jump out with a baseball bat. some wigger was keying cars all over our parking lot in high school and one of the kids sat in a van with a video camera and got him on tape

I think you should get a couple 12v to 120v power inverters... wire a couple in series and parallel to something that they'll touch....... ZAP>>>>>>> hehehe

note: you might go to jail for this one..

Originally posted by starboy869@Sep 3 2003, 01:28 AM
I think you should get a couple 12v to 120v power inverters... wire a couple in series and parallel to something that they'll touch....... ZAP>>>>>>> hehehe

note: you might go to jail for this one..

Not if you put up a sign saying

"Warning: this vehicle is equipped with a theft deterrant system. May result in serious injury or death."

Just put enough current through the body of the car to give them a lovely sized jolt, If they're stupid enough to touch it, it's their own damn fault. :D

PS: it only takes 1 amp to stop the human heart. Keep that in mind :eek:

What a couple of dick-cheeses. I hate jealous little bitches. Good move though on removing hood and all. I'm surprised they didn't go for that first. Your school sucks though for not having cameras up to watch the lot.

Your school sucks though for not having cameras up to watch the lot.
My school does suck. First thing tommr., I'm going straight to the office and I'm going to have a little talk with the principle on buffing up the security in the lot. :spin:

Good!!! Dirty bastard! Serves you right for you having a hatch and not me!

:lol:

That sucks, seriously. I caught the faggot that was trying to key my car and beat the living shit out of him. I broke my pasenger side mirror in the process.
Assholes...

that sucks dude. when i was still in school we used to have a lot of haters too. i live in SoCal, South Bay area to be exact and it's the fukin rice capital of the world so they're even worse out here.
everyone around here knows not to take their car so certain areas like Cerritos, some parts of Long Beach, some parts of Carson, etc...

sorry about having to take all that shit off.

just to get in on this thread, my friend and i just got through putting a huge body kit(its not on my car so i don't care) rims, and a stereo in his 98 eagle talon.

no joke we finished it less than 10 days ago, it took us probably 4 days non-stop to get this thing on and looking right, anyway he called me last night and told me that vandals broke all his lights, stole all his stereo stuff, and keyed his car. this was in the tulsa, OK area. he just got there a week ago.

fuckin bastards.

My hatch never got fucked with at all but it wasn't flashy at all. I am not going to diss on you body kit and looks guys just giving my input. My hatch was also gutted so there wasn't anything to take from the inside, just a nice motor that moved.

but like i stated above,,find them and kill those fuckers...

Milan

Back