Eg turbo ls finally up and on the street*VID 6psi

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fixed your vid above.

i dont think i'd be driving it like that without being tuned, but it seems to be performing quite nicely.

those are also really interesting fenders. dont think ive ever seen those before.

Car looks quite fast. I am also curious about the fenders. Are they functional? I know how tight those honda engine bays are - some ventilation could help keep temps down.

yeah i know i shouldn't be rodding it like that without a tune but damn i just cant stay out of it it so fun my fenders were a lot of work to get the good fit and look i could have got the oems but wanted to be alittle original
b18b,lightend flywheel arp headstuds and rod bolts act 6puck clutch, s100,custom built exhaust,turbonetics j11 t3 nonbb turbo delta3 wastegate,hks 2gen bov dsm450 injectors walboro 185 the rest is stock
and thank you for fixing my vid

Attachments

• civic-eg turbo.jpg
    civic-eg turbo.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 11,041
Last edited:
im not criticizing the fenders....i really like them. are they custom or did you find them online somewhere?

The color is a candy red sprayed over a black sealer. As far as the wheel horsepower i would estimate about 240-260 just because some of my customers and friends are running similar setups. With tuneing and upraded injectors and my new intake manifold im hopeing for 300 to the tires and continue the daily driveing, the fenders were an after market fiberglass f-1 fender i found online they were really far from fitting correctly but with a lot of bodywork they fit alright. I own a bodyshop and garage here locally so there will be many more mods to come. we have an 05 evo 8 with a buschur 50, 79 datsun 510 with a k24,89, 240sx with sr20det and a few other toys. you could find the still photos on another youtube video just search "pureautosports" There is a shop here that dyno tunes just waiting my turn lol.

Last edited:
Please use punctuation. The above statement made my head hurt trying to read it.

Back