Eg2 Del Sol Group Buy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Roro

Ok guys, its finally time.

END DATE IS APRIL 5TH, 2003. MIDNIGHT CST no if ands or butts about it.

I am asking to all email me at roro@hondalife.com for ordering information.

All prices include shipping and the addition wiring harnesses will be included as noted.
Maplights: Gray or Black button $90 (includes harness)

Handles : Gray or Black $60

Door Rods (so you dont have to ghetto rig the door lock cable) $30

Maplights + Handles: $140

Maplights + Handles + Door rods $160

JDM License Plate Fillers: $225
Please submit your color code with order so it will match. Wiring harness NOT included (i dont know the # for it)OEM Color codes only

Visor Conversion : $230.00 Mirrors on both sides.

JDM One-Piece Headlights: Contains all bulbs. Uses existing Wiring and I will include the plug and wires for the city light to be connected. $595

EDM Aux Lights: Sorry guys, but the price went up a little bit. I didn't get the original price locked in. So $325 and I will include the H4 harness and wiring to hook them up.

JDM Side markers : $50 does not include wiring.

Ok for those that want the EDM rear plate and mist light, please contact me. I was unable to get a price on them that wouldn't be more than reasonable. I have a way of getting them but please contact me for pricing and contact information.

If you want a new JDM rear panel for the license plate theyre $200.

Let me know if you want stickers/decals/badges. If its JDM I can get it at a decent price.

ITR Throttle body, new with sensors for $430 shipped ($100) less than US dealers. See :)

Please email me with your intrest at roro@hondalife.com. I have had someone contacting other people who showed intrest and lowballing me. I do not know who it is, but it was cheap and low-down.

The money will be shipped off within one week of the end date. Please give 3-6 weeks to recieve your items after that. It may be faster, sometimes it just takes a while to get the things in stock over there. I will post pictures as I can compile them from sources. Thanks.

Brian, you can move it to vendors if you want, just remember im a human and not a business :)...

btw I can get other JDM items for civics and such

i want the 1 piece headlights!!! but i'm too poor. i may be in for the handles in black though.. i'll get back to you on it

things that i want but cant afford...

Visors,
One peice head light,
JDM licience plate filler,
Map Lights.

Thing that I might be interested in...

What is exactly diffrent about the EDM AUX lights?

Glass and H4 bulbs :)

euro.jpg

ah you guys have a month. but I can always get this stuff...

Originally posted by Roro@Mar 10 2003, 06:19 PM
Glass and H4 bulbs :)

euro.jpg

ah you guys have a month. but I can always get this stuff...

nice, that would solve my problem of having to go through those crappy 1003 bulbs every 2 weeks. Maybe next group buy.

Probably would, ive had the h4 in mine well over a year. It all depends how this goes on whether I do another one or not. But normally prices are $350 shipped for them, I got a whole 10% discount if I get 5 or more orders, getting a price break from those guys is like grinding teeth.

Ok...

I bitched and bitched and got my price lowered... I argued that I can get other headlights cheaper and what gives. SO

$565 shipped for JDM one-piece del sol headlights.

im definitly interested in headlights/aux lights, but we are down to 3 days a week at work now ((normaly 5-7) factory life sucks) so my ufnds are SCREWED.....if i remember this post i might hit you up in a few months for some though

Originally posted by micah@Mar 27 2003, 05:30 AM
im definitly interested in headlights/aux lights, but we are down to 3 days a week at work now ((normaly 5-7) factory life sucks) so my ufnds are SCREWED.....if i remember this post i might hit you up in a few months for some though

you better not be working at the paper mill, stinking the Marriott up! ttt for the last time, good prices.

Back