Element 1080i 32" LCD Question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

daveholiday

Do work
So the other day, my buddy decides out of nowhere that he wanted to sell his element 1080i tv, he bought it last black friday for $620 and I offered $400 right there, and he took it. So anyway, I was wondering if anybody knows any way to change it to a different setting for video, so that the delay isn't there. WII is kind of annoying with it. Xbox360 isn't bad, but Guitar Hero on WII sucks because you have to hit the notes right before, and Metroid is rough as well. Thanks guys.

I would imagine an HDMI cable would help with response time. I am not sure if they make HDMI for the Wii. I know from personal experience console to TV lag for the 360 was cured with an HDMI. Just a thought :)

its a cheap tv with probably a slow refresh rate....

google up the model number and find the refresh rate. if its over 6ms, you're going to have a little lag in fast-paced things no matter what you do really

its an LCD. bah.

in the menus for the LCD you should have a game setting. you can also CALIBRATE gh3 on all the systems IIRC... the strum bar and the whammy bar.

Back