Emusic Media Manager for Linux?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cjvictoria

I just downloaded the file from the Emusic site, but being that I'm new to Puppy Linux, I'm completely lost in the way of installing it. :eek:

I don't want to try on my own without any knowledge pertaining to it, cuz I'm afraid if I make a mistake I could possibly fuck up the computer.

HELP ME!
BTW that was my 911th post so... it just happens to be slightly urgent lol

cjvictoria

someone pleez help for real! i just googled this topic and came to this thread lol

i guess im the only one hahaa

cheese9988

VIP
I just downloaded the file from the Emusic site, but being that I'm new to Puppy Linux, I'm completely lost in the way of installing it. :eek:

I don't want to try on my own without any knowledge pertaining to it, cuz I'm afraid if I make a mistake I could possibly fuck up the computer.

HELP ME!
BTW that was my 911th post so... it just happens to be slightly urgent lol

Well I tried downloading it and its asking for a credit card, I'm not going to enter that. What happens when you try to install it? With alot of installers you have to change the permissions to make them executable, a few you have to compile. Best bet is to get a .deb file if your distro is Debian based (ie Ubuntu, Linux Mint).

If thats an ubuntu based distro and your file isn't executable you could try from terminal:

(where installerfile is what you downloaded)

sudo chmod +x installerfile

and to run:
./installerfile

cjvictoria

ahh man i resolved the issue dude. thanks for the advice though... i had a friend make me a .pet of it and it worked like a charm!