engine purchase??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mysterious_2

i searched as best i could and i only got one thread that could help me, but i decided to waste some extra bandwith anyway.. :D

back on point - i am trying to purchase a jdm f22b (dohc) and i am having trouble finding a reliable seller. pls dont suggest eGay, and i dont believe hmotorsonline sell f22's. i guess my real question is where else would you guys buy a motor from? i know japanstarmotor use to provide the engine, but i believe they went out of business :( any and all help is greatly appreciated

mysterious_2

I'd contact them and ask them, but just out of curiosity, why would you want to swap that motor, when for no more hassle, and not too much more money, you could get a better one?

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jun 4 2005, 01:29 PM
I'd contact them and ask them, but just out of curiosity, why would you want to swap that motor, when for no more hassle, and not too much more money, you could get a better one?
[post=507833]Quoted post[/post]​

oo i forgot to tell you.. i drive a 91 accord. im sure me talking about swappin f series into a civic would sound a lil outrageous (altho i know of somebody who has done it). but ya i think i will call them up sometime next week and ask if they could possibly put out an order??

Shoot em an email, probably be faster.

Back