Engine Swap Problems - D16Z6 into 98 Civic LX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Marisa

Soo I’m dealing with the same swap. I payed someone to do it and they put it in but didnt complete it so I’m stuck finishing it. Where do I start? How do I find out what all needs finished before it’s running

Soo I’m dealing with the same swap. I payed someone to do it and they put it in but didnt complete it so I’m stuck finishing it. Where do I start? How do I find out what all needs finished before it’s running
this is old post you should probably make a new one with pictures, and we would have to see the car and wiring to go anywhere, is it set up for obd1 already ? was the car already a 5 speed ? lots of things at factor but the motor in the car is the biggest leap really

I created a new thread for you rather than posting on that old one.

As for your problem, can you give us some more details on how this swap deal came about? I mean, it sounds to me like the person who did the swap is going to be more helpful to you than any of us can be. Can you go back and ask them for a list of what else needs to be done, and then maybe we can help you with it? As is, we don't have enough information to go off of...

what, what's done? is it bolted in? wired up? ecu in play? tranny in? shifter in?

Back