Engine swapping 1990 CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Averoks

I have a 1990 CRX that I plan on engine swapping, but I don’t know what motor would be best to swap. I’m doing all the work myself and my budget is around 3500. I’d like to install a turbo aswell. The car isn’t gonna drag, it’s just a sleeper build more or less. Any input or help would be greatly appreciated.

3500 for a swap and a turbo setup doesn't really seem like enough.
I think a decent turbo setup with proper engine management and tuning will run you about 3500, maybe more.
As far as the motor swap, they make mount kits for just about any motor from a B, K or H series.
Your options are somewhat limited by your budget, but I'd suggest starting to research the price of mount kits, and cost of motor swaps, and then narrow it down from there.

3500 for a swap and a turbo setup doesn't really seem like enough.
I think a decent turbo setup with proper engine management and tuning will run you about 3500, maybe more.
As far as the motor swap, they make mount kits for just about any motor from a B, K or H series.
Your options are somewhat limited by your budget, but I'd suggest starting to research the price of mount kits, and cost of motor swaps, and then narrow it down from there.
Okay will do. I appreciate it

Back