Error Code 10 Iat Sensor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

simonc

Hi all,
Our P30 ecu is pulling a code 10 IAT sensor, the obd2 engine we've transplanted does not have an intake air temp sensor. Does anyone know how we can wire the ecu not to look for this? (i.e maybe earthing the pin out?) Thanks

Originally posted by simonc@Feb 7 2003, 05:25 AM
Hi all,
Our P30 ecu is pulling a code 10 IAT sensor, the obd2 engine we've transplanted does not have an intake air temp sensor. Does anyone know how we can wire the ecu not to look for this? (i.e maybe earthing the pin out?) Thanks

i'm pretty sure you need to wire that sensor up... even if you just leave it hanging in the engine bay...

Does anyone know how many wires the IAT has? I know one goes to the ECU and think there's only one more which goes to 12v? Does anyone with a B16a2 know where this sensor is ment to be??

I think that it is one wire (not sure there) but the sensor plugs into the top of runner 1 on the intake manifold.

Originally posted by simonc@Feb 10 2003, 11:52 AM
Does anyone know how many wires the IAT has? I know one goes to the ECU and think there's only one more which goes to 12v? Does anyone with a B16a2 know where this sensor is ment to be??

it has TWO wires... and i am 100% sure of it.

The hole on our intake manifold has been blocked by Honda. I was told that on the later B16a engines like ours the IAT fits into the induction.
One Zexy crx, Is the second wire live?

Forgot to ask, does anyone know what this thing looks like!?? Am having real trouble trying to find it!!!

Back