Every met one of these?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JimJewy

Last week the weather up here was shite. blowing slow and icey roads. Some guy drives up beside me and starts lurching like he wants to race. I shook my head and he mouthed pu**y. I just shook my head and let him take off. I passed him ten minutes later after being passed by a fire truck. He was upside down in a ditch. I don;t think he was too badly hurt but it made me feel better for not street racing him.

What a fucktard. Hope he's all good and has some fun with his insurance agent.

I hate people like that, he deserved exactly what he got. Me, I won't even play around when it's raining, call me a bitch, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Nov 19 2003, 12:00 PM
I hate people like that, he deserved exactly what he got. Me, I won't even play around when it's raining, call me a bitch, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Ok, Bitch. j/k

I agree though. when it's raining or snowing I don't fuck around.

ill fuck around in the snow, if its the work parking lot and noones there.

btw - my boss owns a 2003 wrx... :p

What an idiot! I wonder what he was thinking when he saw you drive right on by? I only play in the rain when no on else is around. Snow... Never got the chance to!

Originally posted by JimJewy@Nov 19 2003, 11:50 AM
Last week the weather up here was shite. blowing slow and icey roads. Some guy drives up beside me and starts lurching like he wants to race. I shook my head and he mouthed pu**y. I just shook my head and let him take off. I passed him ten minutes later after being passed by a fire truck. He was upside down in a ditch. I don;t think he was too badly hurt but it made me feel better for not street racing him.

what a total idiot, what kinda car did he ruin?

Back