evo 8 turbo Q's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

red91efhatch

So I got an evo 8 turbo in exchange for some porting work I did. I wass gonna sell it but I figure why not try and boost the daily??? has anyone tried using an EVO8 turbo on an EF with an LS swap? I have a t3 manifold I could buy a flange for $100 to fit the turbo or I can have a custom log style manifold flanged for the turbo for about $300, what ya think? any good input chime in!!!

So I got an evo 8 turbo in exchange for some porting work I did. I wass gonna sell it but I figure why not try and boost the daily??? has anyone tried using an EVO8 turbo on an EF with an LS swap? I have a t3 manifold I could buy a flange for $100 to fit the turbo or I can have a custom log style manifold flanged for the turbo for about $300, what ya think? any good input chime in!!!

i can get you an evo flange for way cheaper than that. Anyhow, a few of my buddies have used evo turbos on hondas by making a custom manifold and they have worked well for daily driven street cars. One was on a lsvtec and two were on single cams. They were happy with the outcome.

Back