Exedy Stage 1 full face organic clutch kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ACE4DOOR

Okay, I'm used to a stock clutch but it's going. Will the Stage 1 Exedy I mentioned in the title be much harder? meaning will my left leg be sore from having to press extra hard on the pedal. I drove my boys B16 coupe with an ACT kit and I'm hoping it's not anywhere close to that hard. I don't want one leg bigger than the other.
By the way it's for an everyday driven B20vtec EG w a B16 tranny.

get what ever you want as long os it has a sprung hub....i have a 3puk excedy and its not that hard...but youll be fine with the stg 1

Originally posted by formby@Jun 27 2005, 08:05 AM
get what ever you want as long os it has a sprung hub....i have a 3puk excedy and its not that hard...but youll be fine with the stg 1
[post=516874]Quoted post[/post]​

It will be much less then anything ACT has, you should be ok.

Just a little noticable from a stock feel, nothing near an ACT.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jun 27 2005, 08:17 PM
Basicly feels like stock after 10 mins. of driving. Its a little firmer, but not much. Very streetable.
[post=517115]Quoted post[/post]​

:concur: I ran that cluch with my si motor, worked fine. I currently run an exedy stage one in my 97 integra..

Not much different from stock. After a little bit you wont even notice.

just got my exedy clutch 2 wks ago for my H22A, honestly feels stock putting it into gear but if you go at it on the freeway you notice the grab considerably going 2nd to 3rd 3rd to 4th etc...I'm very happy with it

Originally posted by PLA5151@Jul 3 2005, 09:17 PM
just got my exedy clutch 2 wks ago for my H22A, honestly feels stock putting it into gear but if you go at it on the freeway you notice the grab considerably going 2nd to 3rd 3rd to 4th etc...I'm very happy with it
[post=520280]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:
I have one in my b16 crx and I love it, its grabs quite nicely when I get on the car going onto the highway from 1st to 2nd or 2nd to 3rd.

Originally posted by VTECPOWER+Jul 3 2005, 08:57 PM-->
@Jul 3 2005, 09:17 PM
[post=520280]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:
I have one in my b16 crx and I love it, its grabs quite nicely when I get on the car going onto the highway from 1st to 2nd or 2nd to 3rd.
[post=520285]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

You can definently feel the extra grab that it has.. Much better than stock.

Back