Exhaust system on a 95 civic hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Boondock Saint DX

it's a civic dx hatch (95)

looking for an exhaust system for a reasonable price....lookin for a low tone or somewhat close to stock but lower tone..........thanks

RS*R exmag - VERY quiet, low growl, looks almost factory
Apexi WS - quiet, low tone,
Tanabe HM - quiet under normal driving, low growl under normal driving, screams when your on it hard

another option that a lot of people like is doing something custom :shrug2:

good price.

i think i'd personally go with the ws. i've driven a car that had the ex mag on it, and i don't know what was up, but that fucker was loud.

What about Magnaflow? I've heard great things about them, and I was next tto this dude in a four banger accord last summer...it sounded like a friggin V8. Incredible sound man.

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Jul 21 2005, 08:58 PM
good price.

i think i'd personally go with the ws. i've driven a car that had the ex mag on it, and i don't know what was up, but that fucker was loud.
[post=529635]Quoted post[/post]​

most likely it was the exmag GTII http://www.rs-r.com/products/exhaust/gt2.php
yes that fucker is LOUD!!!!!!!!!

we are talking about the regular exmag http://www.rs-r.com/products/exhaust/exmag.php

both are quiet
the WS is quiet but not even close to as quiet as the exmag
the exmag also looks very simple and almost factory (smaller tip than most, black can) the WS is a little more low key then most but still all shiny with a big ass tip

so it depends on what you want
personally if the exmag was available for my car when i was getting an exhaust i would have gotten it no questions asked... now im in the possition of trying to decide if i want to get rid of one $500+ exhaust to get another $500+ exhaust

kk il keep that in mind, from what that guy said tho he said it was loud as hell, which is the opposite of what i want

Originally posted by Boondock Saint DX@Aug 19 2005, 02:11 AM
kk il keep that in mind, from what that guy said tho he said it was loud as hell, which is the opposite of what i want
[post=542244]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah but if you read what i posted above
he is talking about the exmag GTII
its a COMPLETLY different exhaust

exmag = VERY quiet
12-H121_quarter.jpg

exmag GTII = not even close to quiet
10-H020_quarter.jpg

Back