F/S 92 civic dx hatchback

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobcat7095

I am selling a 92 civic hatchback. the body was redone about 4 years ago and is still in real good shape. Right now there is a LS motor in it. i dont know how many miles are on the motor but the motor runs strong. The transmission is a Y1 transmission. The motor and transmission is held in by hasport motor mounts. there are to many extras to list. email me with any questions or for pics. you can also call me 203-619-2755 ask for Justin

I think you will need to list your "many extras" to justify your price tag of $3500

If you have money and your interested them email me and i will list my extras and send pics. the way the car sit right now it ran a 12.89. thats why the price tag is were it is. i am selling this car dirt cheap

Originally posted by bobcat7095@Jul 17 2005, 05:52 PM
If you have money and your interested them email me and i will list my extras and send pics. the way the car sit right now it ran a 12.89. thats why the price tag is were it is. i am selling this car dirt cheap
[post=527510]Quoted post[/post]​

If you're interested in selling it here, post pics. People respond better when they see pics, and a list of mods that has a LS hatch in the 12's. The way you are handling this is that of someone that has something to hide.

The car has a 91 LS motor with AEM cam gears DC header customer exhust. the way i got my car to run a 12.89 at 109 mph is with mickey thompson ET drags and a 150 shot of nitrous. also the y1 tranny helps get her going out of the whole. if anyone wants top tell me how to post pic i will. I am also selling a b20 vtec motor that has not yet been assembeld. the block has a stock crankshaft, eagle connecting rods, JE piston and a KMS block guard. the head is a b16a2 head that is ported and polished stainless steel valves and valve springs purchesed from KMS. all machine work is complete everything is there to assembel the motor except for gaskets. also it will come with head studs. i am looking to get $3,500 for the motor

i call BULLSHIT, 150 shot nitrous on a stock block? my buddies CRX GSR with built block shot the darn rings and rods away with 100 shot. that LS has to be really worked into. Plus why sell a 12 second car so cheap....somethin's wrong here.

Thanks for listing your many extras.. turned out to be 3. Cam gears, a header and a "custom" exhaust".

Hypothetically speaking... Who would want your car after you ran 150 shot of nitrous through the engine... You are telling us you want $3500 for a DX Shell.

sihatchback where are you from? If you local to me ill show you bullshit. i want to sell the car so cheap because these cars are gay an imamutre. im done playing with these things i finally grew up. i want to drive something nice and quite. if your buddy's gsr blew up with a 100 shot then he didnt tune it right i went through like 5 bottles with no proplems because im not a jack ass i know how to tune.

point is your block wouldn't handle it and niether would your clutch

and now your engine desirablility just went down further because you "ran 5 bottles through it"

you dont know shit. if you not interested in the car then get off this post. thank you

for your information i happen to work for Wes Masterson of Capital High Performance, the TOP SHOP in Nor Cal in Sacramento and is one of his top engine builders. I know what i'm talkin about and all of what you know is only 5 percent of what i know. i call you car bullshit, cause where are the pix and time slips, and most likley that motor is pretty darn fucked. get out of here.

i am interested.. i'll give you what the car is worth and to know what I am actually buying.

I'm just curious on how you are getting enough fuel into the engine to make all this HP to go so fast?

5 bottle worth at over 100% Hp increase on a stock block? this thread is complete bullshit, and will not continue any further.

Sorry about this, but some of us live in this place called "reality" check it out sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back