F/S:92 Civic H/B w/B16a SiR II comes with LSD tran

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Akirazian

Banned
92 Honda Civic H/B for sale w/ JDM B16a SiR II

92 Honda Civic CX hatchback 4 sale w/ JDM B16a SiRII Motor!!!
I have a 92 Honda Civic for sale with 150k something actual miles on the car. But 30k on the JDM B16a SiR II motor w/ LSD (Limited Slip Differential). Was recently installed 4 months ago. New ITR clutch using Redline tranny oil for transmission, short shifter, recently replaced the internals of the distrubutor (changed igniter, coil, and rotor.) engine has well taken care of, straight 2.5 piping, Viper 300 alarm w/ radar sensor, motor was bought from www.Hondamotorsonline.com or www.Hmotorsonline.com, Comes with Kombat side skirt, RS front lip, but stock rear bumper, reverse indiglo guage, projector headlight, hoodlock, red and clear tailights, new knock sensor, both axles has been replaced, M3 mirrors, Z3 fenders, driver seat has tears (but give me $300 more i'll throw in GSR seats for you or $500 for Type R seats), oil changed every 3000 miles, engine has never pass redline or raced to the extremes, engine never seen Turbo or NOS. has Skunk2 rear sway bar I'll throw in, car is primer gray for now, ready for paint job. Not much performance parts but good motor. Was never meant to race. CX motor was fucking up and was planning on getting a stronger motor. So decided to changed to JDM B16a SiR II motor. Car is in clean title.

Local pick up preferred but willing to ship.

Need money for school!!!

Asking $5000 firm with no paint job "as is condition" or $6000 with any regular color you desired.

Email me : Akirazian@yahoo.com

Back